Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
honioka02.jpg

:3

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Honestly, big tits don't even look right on her.... I would buy it maybe if her face wasn't so..... young looking...
I have to agree. They are so big, they look more freakish than alluring to me. She will be the right pick, if I purposely want to shock friends and family, that aren't familiar with DOA. Oh, that will be fun! >XD

WisperG

I've seen the gif making the rounds, but does anybody have a decent screencap of the cow/milk t-shirt? I'm updating my costume list from a few pages back with new pics.

Argentus

mila's outfits all seem uninspired up until the contest entry and i always hated how she strayed away from the "tom boyish-y sporty" outfits halfway into the DLC. her contest entry is on the right track but i think i prefer your entry instead tho. blue hair or not, it went with her "theme". putting mila in all these dresses and super girly bikinis and her casual outfit was just daunting to me.

but thats just my 2 cents.
Yeah I wasn't really trying to endorse mine there (though I guess I SHOULD make an alternate "classic palette" version, since everyone apparently hates the colder colors, even though that was half the point. eh, it could still look badass), but to this day, I barely use any of the DLC, and mostly stick to C6 and C2, my all time favorites. I've tried all the DLC, but like in Ultimate, I only rebought 1 bikini (the hitomi volleyball shirt one), and as of now, the only ones I use are Schoolgirl (even though she's WAY too old for it, I like how it looks rough and tumble), Cop (Which is essentially a pallete swap of the contest costume), and Bed (because hot lol). the rest I feel like don't fit her, and even THOSE three don't, but I make exceptions to them for various reasons. I used to use Pumpkin and Sports because I love the arms and legs of the former, and the padded uniform of the latter, but I got sick of not being able to toggle off the headgear like you normally can (pumpkin hat and visor).

I'm not a fan of the bikinis/dresses/shorty shorts on her, at all. Like even though the Metal Slug outfit that made it in game isn't inherently bad, I far preferred the other military submission, which was essentially the same thing, but with pants and a cap.

Mila needs less "cute/sexy" (despise her new hairstyle for this reason), and more "badass/sporty". So as of right now, I'm eager to find out what, if any DLC Last Round will be getting, and if it will be more fetish crap, or real dlc like sports and casual and legacy, or if they'll be having another costume contest.

Though I suppose it coming to PC nulls and voids all discussions of possible DLC due to mods.

WisperG

I like Rachel's outfit, but you know, I think that Rachel design that was hacked should have been added in, in respect to the artist.

... Unless he hacked it. I don't know the whole story on that. I just saw that he had over 23000 votes.

This outfit I mean.

10294467_520536901383733_6088669830877608677_n.jpg

He didn't spam the votes for his own costume. But I don't really agree that they should have included it JUST because they felt like they owed him or anything, that wouldn't have been fair to the other artists that participated. Even if it wasn't unfairly disqualified, winning or being selected for the dev recognition awards was never a guarantee of inclusion, although that surely increased the chances.

Having said that, I do love the costume and want in the game, and while I doubt they'd put EVERY contest costume in the game, I still feel like this one is a shoe-in for an eventual DLC pack (or NG4), and if not, it would likely be a top priority for PC modders along with the other non-included winners and dev recognitions.

CommanderWiggles

He didn't spam the votes for his own costume. But I don't really agree that they should have included it JUST because they felt like they owed him or anything, that wouldn't have been fair to the other artists that participated. Even if it wasn't unfairly disqualified, winning or being selected for the dev recognition awards was never a guarantee of inclusion, although that surely increased the chances.

Having said that, I do love the costume and want in the game, and while I doubt they'd put EVERY contest costume in the game, I still feel like this one is a shoe-in for an eventual DLC pack (or NG4), and if not, it would likely be a top priority for PC modders along with the other non-included winners and dev recognitions.
I didn't state that he did. I just stated that I didn't know if he did or not, and that I don't know the whole story on what happened.

I think they should have out of respect, considering it was unfair that the vote was hacked. They do owe him nothing, granted, but the design was a great design, which, for it to be hacked was very crappy. It would have been something extremely generous out of TN to do; it isn't an obligation.

WisperG

You could like more then once?
No, but there are ways to manipulate likes. In this case, as Argentus said, it was basically spam-bots that were used. This plan obviously backfired though, as the costume ended up with an unrealistically high number of likes, followed by disqualification.

Argentus

No, but there are ways to manipulate likes. In this case, as Argentus said, it was basically spam-bots that were used. This plan obviously backfired though, as the costume ended up with an unrealistically high number of likes, followed by disqualification.
kinda funny though because they could have EASILY cheated their way to the top if they'd kept it at some more realistic numbers. But they screwed it up in the only POSSIBLE way by making the numbers skyrocket.

David Gregg

Funny I feel the same way about Rawbie's Christie design. It was a staff favorite and despite the few number of votes it got I found it to be a far superior design over the futuristic one both in concept and b/c I thought it fit Christie better. But at the end of the day TN makes the final call because they choose how they want to display their fighters. Nothing was a definite even though we thought some designs were.

Boogie

i think the outfit is going to make it into the game at some point, spam likes aside it was highly recognized. there were also the other outfits that the dev's liked. i think there will probably be a DLC pack that won't include an outfit for every character but like this one, the other rig costume, the helena outfit that won but doesn't make it, the christie one that the chief designer loved and probably a few others. it'd probably be like a casual dlc #3 or something of that nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD