New Costumes of Last Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

KwonJigglypuff

I know, it's bob discussion time, but...isn't this the worst costume in all of DOA5?

latest

nonsensical design - check
ugly design - check
lazy design - check
gratuitous skimpyness - check
horrible textures - check
fugly shoes - double check D:

Agree.

This would have been better, even though it would not fit in the "Overalls Pack".

DOAD_Render_Kokoro_French.jpeg

lotr9690

I'm not a huge fan of the bob but I hate the samurai tail she's forced to have as a default. It clips so much and I'm always asking WHY?! I'm just hoping the bob won't randomly clip or flicker white, gray and black. Cuz the PS4's smart enough to know that the bob cut was meant for Christie.

I'm not upset though. Rachel has long hair. They could do anything else to anyone else.

Ana

Maybe it isn't bob, maybe it's Kureha's hair style... just kidding but still hoping for this option

Squizzo

Leave poor Hitomi alone, her bob looks cute... in a derpy sort of way.
Also I think Momiji's hair style will look less like a sexy librarian without the glasses and in a different outfit.

CFW

The Mobob actually works nicely with the glasses and police costume. haters suck my ass (i dont even use momjojo)

Boogie

christie's the only one that is actually looks good/better with the bob. momo just looks like a totally different character sorta kinda how when pai was firsted seen with her short haircut everyone thought it was a brand new character for a minute. now here's hoping lisa gets something new and original tailored just for her that isn't a hot mess.

please.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
They might as well cut off Kasumi's hair next. I'm tired of her thin wisps of loose hair. As much as i hate short hair, i'd take a short cut over Kasumi's shitty strands any day of the week.:mad:

Reactions: J2S
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD