New Costumes of Last Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argentus

The launch trailer of Deddo oa Araibu Faibu Rasto Raundo (XDDD) with all the new costumes is there! :)

1) Yeah that new hairstyle for Mila still looks really awkward and out of place on her lol. Is it just me or did they tweak it slightly though?

2) I like how they had Mila and Leon in the same segment :) Also, this is the first time I've seen the Marauder costume in motion. AWESOME.

So....since they "paired" everyone else up in the clips appropriately, could this mean a possible connection between Mila and Leon? Doubt it, but its enough for me to imagine :)

Also mostly showing cutscene super moves in the trailer is pretty misleading for the actual gameplay lol.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Also, this is the first time I've seen the Marauder costume in motion. AWESOME.

Wait, even though you were so thrilled to see your Leon costume in the game, you didn't bother to watch one of the Twitch streams or their recordings, where we got the images from? x__X' Maurauder Leon was quite often used there.

Last edited:
Reactions: J2S

Blash

The launch trailer of Deddo oa Araibu Faibu Rasto Raundo (XDDD) with all the new costumes is there! :)

Really great trailer! Its so Japanese I couldn't deal with its awesome-ness.

On the DLC topic, yeah they will release all the collectors stuff as a separate purchase within the first week. Id say exactly a month before anything 100% new.

Reactions: J2S

just_me

Standard Donor
I think, it is a good sign for me, that I can't come up with any other potential fetish pack for the girls. XD I really can't think of anything else for now...
Wait, flight attendants maybe! o . O

Let's see... what does Tera have that DoA did not do yet?
Alice in Wonderland dresses... probably not
Cocktail dresses (that look like wedding dresses though)... that could work
Business suits for all the girls... maybe
skimpy Pirate outfits... looks like we only get this for Halloween
and looks like they also have Flight attendants/cadets

I honestly thought we'd get a belly dancer/arabic dress pack... since people request that Helena outfit for ages, like half the female cast got them as contest submissions and they only have to recolour Leon's C1 to include a male and bring a legacy outfit back.

Last edited:

Yurlungur

Let's see what does Tera have that DoA did not do yet:
Alice in Wonderland dresses... probably not
Cocktail dresses (that look like wedding dresses though)... that could work
Business suits for all the girls... maybe
skimpy Pirate outfits... looks like we only get this for Halloween
and looks like they also have Flight attendants/cadets

I honestly thought we'd get a belly dancer/arabic dress pack... since people request that Helena outfit for ages, like half the female cast got them as contest submissions and they only have to recolour Leon's C1 to include a male and bring a legacy outfit back.

for the alice in wonderland dresses pay attention to tina's maid outfit,
I'm down for buisness suits, pants all day everyday

Kimchi

I wouldn't mind the fetish-y costumes nearly as much if they would just think about the character they were making it for. The School Uniform DLC got it right, I think. Pretty much every girl had a costume that fit their personality in a school setting. DLC like the Bath and Bedtime and Police Uniform sets were just copy and paste outfits for tons of characters to get more costumes pumped out for many girls who had plenty. I personally would love to see some Senran Kagura costumes, although the guys would most likely be left out...again. Like many others, more DLC like Casual Collection would be what I want the most. I'd be up for some more Legacy costumes also.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Can we make a list of all Freestepdodge members, that got their costume in the game (Last Round+Halloween)?

Kronin

Can we make a list of all Freestepdodge members, that got their costume in the game (Last Round+Halloween)?

In order for chronological appearence in the game and alphabetical name of character:

@Puño de Leyenda: Akira's Halloween 2014 outfit:
001.jpg

@DestructionBomb & @Ghosty-J: Akira's Last Round launch outfit:
10296110_520427488061341_4532568497840859451_o.jpg

@DyByHands: Bass' Halloween 2014 outfit:
025.jpg

@Mr. Wah: Bass' Last Round launch outfit:
10247487_520432831394140_5500271005345942596_n.jpg

@Russian-chiropractic19: Bayman's Last Round launch outfit:
10277031_625192234223439_5899882563768212156_n.jpg

@Squizzo: Brad Wong's Halloween 2014 outfit:
033.jpg

@Tyaren: Eliot's Last Round launch outfit:
893247_491208824335879_1409660083_o.jpg

@JKT: Gen Fu's Last Round launch outfit:
BldUaBLCMAELEGl.jpg:large

@DontForkWitMe & @Argentus: Leon's Last Round launch outfit:
1941493_288948187936304_7050194462739110668_o.jpg

@axouel2009: Marie Rose's Last Round launch outfit:
1909326_716594731718903_2144021893_o.jpg

@Tirahrr: Momiji's Halloween 2014 outfit & Helena's Last Round launch outfit:
224.jpg

BlcFWYECQAA6SIS.jpg:large

@VAND1TA: Pai's Last Round launch outfit:
10269337_520535721383851_242900477718440908_o.jpg

@synce: Phase 4's Last Round launch outfit:
9bzqsX6.jpg

@Candy Dragon: Rachel's Last Round launch outfit:
1960932_10153963961725554_1198361947_o.jpg

@Boogie: Rig's Halloween 2014 outfit & Rig's Last Round launch outfit:
266.jpg

1538630_10154058525545711_8500842270316109671_n.jpg

@Blazeincarnated & @Kodachi: Zack's Last Round launch outfit
BlJQEdLCUAAFCnY.jpg:large

Let's make me know if I made some mistake or I missed someone.

Last edited:

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Oh wow, didn't know so many people from FSD had their costumes in game. Even more surprising, some people have two designs in the game! Congrats to everyone, the costumes look awesome!

Tyaren

Standard Donor
@Kronin, wooow! Thanks so much! :D Did you make this list just now or did you had it all along? o . O

Oh wow, didn't know so many people from FSD had their costumes in game. Even more surprising, some people have two designs in the game! Congrats to everyone, the costumes look awesome!

I already said several times, that half of the FSD members' costumes made it in the game. ;)

Blash

Well done everyone who won. The list is quite impressive. Ive said it many times, FSD is a very creative community!

Kronin

@Kronin, wooow! Thanks so much! :D Did you make this list just now or did you had it all along? o . O

Thanks, I made it on the moment: I know where to find the pictures and more or less I think to remember the posts that I read on FSD (and so who is the author of what). But like I said, I hope to not have forgot anyone or anything.

Last edited:

Banana56

Cool trailer, I'm even more hyped now.

Btw seems like NyoTengu has a maid outfit, she looks nice with it.

lotr9690

Ninja 2015
Aloha
Beach Party
Showstoppers
Newcomers
Showstoppers Encore
Japanese exclusive swimsuits for Marie, Phase 4, Nyo, and Honoka
Gravure videos for Marie, Phase 4, Nyo, and Honoka

All of that stuff will likely be out within the first few weeks. Maybe even day one. I'm not personally expecting anything else during launch week, expect for maybe a debut pack for Honoka.
Somebody with a copy of LR has save hacked LR and discovered like 12 or 13 slots. So counting her 6 disc costumes and her 2 swimsuits that leaves 4-5 that I'm guessing are her debut costume set that they are already planning to release.

JKT

Many awesome outfits made it in the game - well done to all the artists and everyone else who participated ^^!

Why does Gen Fu keep getting beaten up in the trailers? That just ain't right >_<!

Argentus

Wait, even though you were so thrilled to see your Leon costume in the game, you didn't bother to watch one of the Twitch streams or their recordings, where we got the images from? x__X' Maurauder Leon was quite often used there.
I did watch the streams. They just never used it during the times when I was watching lol.

Kronin

I have to say, I am absolutely in love with Akira's costume:

16436095962_0b36b19422_o.jpg

16435267781_f7fe977313_o.jpg

16249364658_46e7609790_o.jpg

Not only was the design amazing (@DestructionBomb, @Ghosty-J), but TN really went out of their way, to beautifully recreate it for Last Round. Look at that detail and the wooden prayer beads around his neck. *__*

I really think that Akira is the only guy of the cast to be treated on the par of the girls for the quality involved: Team NINJA is really careful to the main star of the VF series, and I believe that he has always got a treatment of favor for the technical quality of his costumes (something that neither the most popular DoA male Hayabusa got).

Even Akira's design in the Halloween contest was heavily detailed from Team NINJA always remaining faithful to the theme of the original entry, in a measure not happened with other outfits (neither for the women). The only drawback is that he receive less outfits than the other males (even if the gap is no really big) tied to the fact that he is not part of the real DoA roster.

Last edited:

WisperG

Wow, Akira's costume look fantastic, and has pretty great textures and even cloth physics, relative to most of the past male costumes.

This makes me wonder if the handful of good-looking male outfits we get among the sea of mediocrity, noticeable polygons, and crappy textures might mostly be from a (or a few) specific TN employee(s)? Ones that actually put more effort than the rest into the male costumes they're tasked with modeling?

Or maybe its just because it's Akira.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD