DOA5LR New DLC and Special Edition Details

So, today we got some new details from Famitsu on Last Round special editions and some DLC (which is included in the trailer). It's also worth mentioning that the DLC will be for first print buyers in Japan. It includes 4 short films, and 4 bikinis for the newer girls. I expect them to be paid DLC in the future if you want them that bad, much like the Ryu and Momiji outfits from the Yaiba incentive.

Breaking down the SE contents there are a few packs to choose from, and the descriptions are too good not to share...

The Last Round Strongest Package (25,800 ¥):
  • Game soft body (not sure what this means) maybe the game case is soft...
  • Soft Sexy Costume for 18 girls though the translations said "species."
  • Dead or Alive History Book
  • DOA5 Original Soundtrack Vol. 4
  • Marie Rose 3D Mouse Pad (tits) (LOL)
  • Life Sized Kasumi Tapestry (check it out)
  • Bathing Poster
  • 4 Chibi Figures (Kasumi, Marie Rose, Ayane, Momiji)
The Collector Edition comes with all of that but the tapestry, poster and chibis for ¥ 11,800.

You can also check out the Top 10 female character list from the Japanese players. Marie Rose is right behind Kasumi as the most popular character there. This list determined that Kasumi would be the character on the tapestry. Thanks @Kronin for finding the list.

If you want this collection, be prepared to import it. There is nothing on an a release for NA/PAL, much like Ultimate's SE.

Last edited:

At the link of the outfit of Marie Rose don't talk about it available through a Season Pass: http://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-On...-Costume/dfa1853a-5630-479e-8311-cef0cf1bab67

However I'm sure that it will be released if the other link reports it: I think that on the paper this is a good news, hopefully this will be something really convenient for the fans and not only for the producers (for price, quality and quantity of outfits released with each season pass).

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD