New DOA5 Balance Suggestion Thread.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
-exactly. returning throws to their previous speed would be benificial. Even catch throws/offensive holds were generally more faster. Tinas tackle into giant swing was 19 frames b4. This will also increase the use of fuzzy guarding....sigh.

This is also a problem as fuzzying just becomes useless in some cases as throw speeds vary so much.

Everything is a guess pretty much and playing a slow character would mean that you absolutely must use super risky tactics to open someone up otherwise you'll be chewed up slowly by lightspeed jabs and throws.

VF on the other hand has throws and strikes speeds that make sense and you can fuzzy guard. In doa5, fuzzing is something that I rarely use in certain cases where I'm at a certain frame disadvantage like -4 and I can try and fuzzy a neutral or a slightly faster throw.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
No one needs to be nerfed. I say just buff the ones that need it (Like Eliot, Bass, etc) . I don't wanna see this game turn into a game like Mortal Kombat 9 or Street Fighter IV AE where certain characters are left in the dark at tournaments or downplayed for obvious reasons.They will probably change Kasumi & Ayane around again, but I don't think they should which I'm certain that they won't to Ayane. It's more of Kasumi that I'm referring to. Although they will give them new moves, neither one of them needs to be downgraded from their current state.

Those of you character bashing, nobody needs to be tampered with. That'll only lead to bad balance if it's not done right. The word "broken" & "nerf" gets thrown around too much imo.

kazenouta

I think Eliot need a little buff to be more competitive.
Sarah frame are crazy, team ninja have to work on it to put her on human level XD or put all remain character on her level ( i hope they did the firstXD :) she's frame rate is really crazy!
Then I hope they work on gen fu too (he's a little overpower i think)
Other things:
1)I hope they add more unlockable outfit for all.
2)I want an evening gown for helena. she have 3 evening gown on doa 2 and nothing on doa5 ( the dress she have here seems more a under-garment for the night, i like it but i want a elegant dress too).
3)Give Eliot his doa4 old dress and let us chose a different hairstyle ( his young and young people like to change hairstyle XD)
4) give Busa more of his ninja gaiden dress.
5) give taunt to virtual fighter character.
About the music.
I hope they put helena theme of doa 2 or something similar. ( i love that theme)
About the tag.
hope they add more 'cause there are character who have 5 or 6 tag and other that have 2 or 3.
I suggest: Eliot Ayane or Eliot Christie, Wong Ayane ( I can laugh to death on this tag lol) some alpha tag and other.
Ok that's all XD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD