Not open for further replies.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
DOA3: That Forest-y place

Yeah. It's called "Forest". Literally.

If Genra is in I hope he can't be launched at all or that when he hits the ground his DoA3 shockwave knocks people down if they don't do something that involves jumping. He should be completely broken with no consideration given to balance. I wouldn't mind a tournament-banned character that is just completely bonkers. BONKERS. Try to say it without laughing. If you can, you're a soulless monster.

I've always felt that character balance tends to work out best if you treat a character as the only selectable character against all other AI controlled characters. A single-player game if you will... ... ...like DOA3. For example, Ninja Gaiden since there's stuff in the NG fighting mechanics that is different from DOA's such as being + on guard/hit and devilish punishment for f'ing up.

Nightpup

..It's literally called Forest. Wow. Also, though, I agree with Cyber. Every fighting game should have just that one character that is banned and absolutely 100% OP. They end up being ridiculous fun.

Chaos

I should draw Momiji & Leon just because TN had significantly boost up my excitement
to the max. Fall can't come soon enough. :)

Edit: Do y'all know if you choose that OP character online people will bitch about it and will send you hatemails like theres no tomorrow? LOL

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
I saw that the first time. It looks similar but I need to see more before I can agree with you. It would make sense but deserts do have a tendency of looking similar to one another...
The forts in the back clearly look just like the ones from NG3.

Yeah. It's called "Forest". Literally.
I wonder if they could combine all the forest stages from DOA2, 3 and 4 into one big one where you can transition from one part to the others.

synce

No no no... I mained Hilde in SC4 and after the official ban my soul was crushed (even though I don't go to tourneys). Adding insult to injury PS nerfed her hard in SC5 and didn't even give her a line in story mode. TN did the same thing with Tengu from DOAU to DOA4 because of the ban :/

Dave

More than for the achievements, I care for the return of the modes Team Battle and Tag with 4 players online. In the announcement TN talked about the presence of the modes included in Doa5+, but sadly nothing about these old ones.

Make hear your voice on their twitter and facebook accounts and maybe we will get them ;)

YEAS!!! Please let this happen.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
The forts in the back clearly look just like the ones from NG3.

I wonder if they could combine all the forest stages from DOA2, 3 and 4 into one big one where you can transition from one part to the others.

Would be neat.

Also gives them an excuse to bring back the bridge without forcing you to fight on the god damn thing.

No no no... I mained Hilde in SC4 and after the official ban my soul was crushed (even though I don't go to tourneys). Adding insult to injury PS nerfed her hard in SC5 and didn't even give her a line in story mode. TN did the same thing with Tengu from DOAU to DOA4 because of the ban :/

He didn't get a part of the story because he is dead.

You realize that, right?

Julius Rage

And for the love of god, swap out that POS love song at the end of the Story mode with this bad boy right here.

I can't believe its been almost 10 years since Ultimate.

UGH! GETTING. . .OLDER. . . .MUST. . .KEEP WEARING. . . .POKEMON BOXERS!

Julius Rage

I might be jumping the gun a bit, but will DOA5U replace DOA5 in tournaments?

Na, I think I heard people saying that after GVN that all DOA tournaments will be restructured.

Instead of playing the latest version of the game our community is built around, we will instead have a sudden death poop party.

The first one to fill their pants with enough shit for them to start sagging wins.

DeathHand

well I guess its no dlc then.hope we can see at least 2 new characters and I mean new like faces and all that I dont realy care about momiji from ng xD is it just me or momiji motion captures look bad...shes moves like a tekken character even her stance is like aikido from azuka and jun.theres hope for rio susuki now and ein =')

Adamleelight

Jinx bitch.
tumblr_max38uUwU81rdezdeo1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD