New Feature for 1.03A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kronin

The Sixaxxis for the jiggle was already implemented before in Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Ninja Gaiden Razor's Edge, DOA Dimensions (just in the photo mode). When I hear the people talk about the pro and the cons of these games, no one ever cited this function, neither in a good or in a bad light (contrarily to the DOAX2 bounce)

People talked about it for the first impact, then the thing was forgotten; honestly I think that also this case will not be an exception.

Evil_Gotenks

Still there is nothing offensive about what i said the fact that you can't grasp that speaks volumes. Only if you would consider being gay a bad thing is when it gets offensive and i don;t consider being gay a bad thing . You can compare what i have said with the situation in which i would have said if you don't like this then you probably don't like boobs. See there is nothing offensive about it its just jumping to a certain conclusion that is not offending people.

Can't really compare them as they're two different things. One of them says you just don't like boobs, the other adds that you like men. You may not have meant it as an insult but it can still be taken as one by some people, and givin the context of the whole matter it can be easily seen as one.

Evil_Gotenks

The Sixaxix for the jiggle was already implemented before in Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Ninja Gaiden Razor's Edge, DOA Dimensions (just in the photo mode). When I hear the people talk about the pro and the cons of these games, no one ever cited this function, neither in a good or in a bad light (contrarily to the DOAX2 bounce)

People talked about it for the first impact, then the thing was forgotten; honestly I think that also this case will not be an exception.

I honestly forgot that feature was in NGS2, but to be fair it'll be harder to miss in this game considering the amount of up close shots we get of the characters.

Sam Sultan

Can't really compare them as they're two different things. One of them says you just don't like boobs, the other adds that you like men. You may not have meant it as an insult but it can still be taken as one by some people, and givin the context of the whole matter it can be easily seen as one.
In the same way can "liking no boobs " also being taken as an insult so it depends who you are and what you find offensive and since i didn't mean it as an insult it all concludes to the fact that i wasn't insulting anybody.

Kronin

I honestly forgot that feature was in NGS2, but to be fair it'll be harder to miss in this game considering the amount of up close shots we get of the characters.

The close shots are just in the end of the matches, if you are not interested to admire the girls on the screen (especially if you have just lose a match), probably you press the button to change screen more soon as possible like everyone interested just to play immediately new adversaries for the fun of the competition. During a match I think that is virtually impossible notice it also if used (also because it's like taunt, you would be hit if not be careful); and if your main character is Tina like I think seeing your avatar... well she do already the same thing automatically when pose in her stance XD

In addition remember that half (or maybe more) the fanbase will be unable to use this function because play on Xbox (anyway I think that the feature could be anyway included in the xbox patch, and who have a modded controller could be able use it)

I really think that this "big problem" actually doesn't exist, who want use the feature will do the thing when play with friends for taunting them in the end, or simply when play alone (surely many people would be embarassed to do it seriously in a public match). Until before the patch everyone was talking about the competitive side of the game and like someone said, DOA5 had already the fame of a sexy game... this function doesn't change absolutely nothing about both the matters.

PS: Why seems that I'm one of the few to know the existence of the multi quote? XD

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
The Sixaxix for the jiggle was already implemented before in Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Ninja Gaiden Razor's Edge, DOA Dimensions (just in the photo mode). When I hear the people talk about the pro and the cons of these games, no one ever cited this function, neither in a good or in a bad light (contrarily to the DOAX2 bounce)

There was only three girls, for like 3 or 4 levels, and you generally weren't able to get close up shots of them unless you purposely went out of your way to stop playing the level and go up to a camera.

Kronin

There was only three girls, for like 3 or 4 levels, and you generally weren't able to get close up shots of them unless you purposely went out of your way to stop playing the level and go up to a camera.

Well there are 3/4 girls in proportion to 1 only male character and actually you can play with them in online and every level of the game (at least in NG3RE); but I agree about the close up shots possible just if done volountarily contrarily to Doa. However like I said in my second post, I'm sure that you will not see ever this during tournaments, or from people with a mind setted toward the competition. I think that it's an unnecessary function, but actually it's nothing to be demonized.

Indipendentely from the fact that I don't think that this is the problem, Doa5 will be considered a game with a sexy factor with or without this function. And my opinion is that also with all the Doa5 girls flat, people that want bash the game would continue to talk about it like the game of that infamous series with girls "well developed".

Evil_Gotenks

In the same way can "liking no boobs " also being taken as an insult so it depends who you are and what you find offensive and since i didn't mean it as an insult it all concludes to the fact that i wasn't insulting anybody.

Ok, that can be taken as an insult too, but they are still different things. It doesn't matter if you set out to offend/insult somebody or not with the comment, its still there. Accept it. You can reply to this again and say you weren't insulting anybody, but you could at least acknowledge the insult is there. And i'm already gettin the feelin this will forever go in circles so I'm done with this little bit.

The close shots are just in the end of the matches, if you are not interested to admire the girls on the screen (especially if you have just lose a match), probably you press the button to change screen more soon as possible like everyone interested just to play immediately new adversaries for the fun of the competition. During a match I think that is virtually impossible notice it also if used (also because it's like taunt, you would be hit if not be careful); and if your main character is Tina like I think seeing your avatar... well she do already the same thing automatically when pose in her stance XD

In addition remember that half (or maybe more) the fanbase will be unable to use this function because play on Xbox (anyway I'm think that the feature could be anyway included in the xbox patch, and who have a modded controller could use it)

I really think that this big problem actually doesn't exist, who want use the feature will do the thing when play with friends for taunt them in the end, or simply when play alone (surely many people would be embarassed to do it seriously in a public match).

PS: Why seems that I'm one of the few to know the existence of the multi quote? XD

I don't particularly care if they can/can't do this on XBox. It can be done on PS3 (which is what i play on so I'll have to witness it) and that it can be done on one platform is bad enough in the first place. And its not during the match i'm worried about, its the win pose / lose pose stuff. U already said about the skippin as soon as (fair enough) but there'll be those moments where u can't skip and have to wait for a while, most noticeable is when online and if u lose the match then the boob jiggle is out of ur control.

And its not just about people that want to use the feature and those who don't, its the effect this feature has on the game's reputation. Some people praise the game for its breasts, but from what i've seen and the people i no, much more hate it for that reason.

PS: Y'all were on different pages :)

Reactions: CFW

synce

JUST_AS_PLANNED.jpg

DR2K

I just hit myself in the head with the controller checking on my sixaxis. Thanks Team Ninja.

Reactions: CFW

Brute

Standard Donor
Confirmed it also works during regular matches, not just win pose. Coincidentally why do so many Americans make such a fuss over sex but don't bat an eyelash when someone gets decapitated in a game? :rolleyes:
Because decapitating people looks awesome. Weird gravitational vortexes with pervert agendas that only exist around women's breasts does not.

PS: This is insanely fucking stupid.

SilverForte

Of course, your mind may need some bleach afterwards though.

Is this a sixaxis thing only? I'm kinda thinking because the 360 has no motion controls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD