New Survey for DOA5

Kronin

Many of you probably already know this, anyway I think that to do a thread about could be a good idea.

Downloading the digital copy of the manual from the homepage of the DOA5 site (sadly I don't still have my copy of the game) I've seen that its present a reference for a link to a survey on the final product of Doa5. More precisely the link is written in a red box, until the section dedicated to the online options of the game.

Here the European version of the survey (off course there are different link, according to the region of the copy of the manual): http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/form/doa5_eu

So, rather (or in addition) than post our suggestions, wishes or things to gfix on twitter, I think that would be much better to use this tool specially dedicated for this.

Like for the last time, I think that could be a good idea if someone that know well and already play the game (differently from me), could create a thread where to compile a general feedback of FSD based on the opinions of the user, subsequently to send it behalf of the FSD community (exactly like done last time)

PS: It's not known how long the survey will remain active.

EDIT: Mr.Wah anticipated me ;)

KwonJigglypuff

It would be great to if the feedback were separated like this :

Story Mode (missing chapters, etc.)
Characters :
- Kasumi
- Akira
- Blablablablah
Others (costumes, soundtrack, etc.)
And another section for the glitches.

I guess many people will ask for costumes and online problems. I guess we can't ask for new tools for our favourite characters. Yeah, I'm curious to see that compilation of general feedback, since I haven't received my copy yet.

Kronin

Filled out the survey Hopefully my feedback would be of some use XD

Until now Team Ninja has really looked for pleasing everyone as far as possibile: the last interview with Shimbori explain very well it, overall after the delusion of many fans with NG3.

If what if you have requested is shared by many, I think that there is a strong possibility that you will be heard :)

Ghosty-J

Until now Team Ninja has really looked for pleasing everyone as far as possibile: the last interview with Shimbori explain very well it, overall after the delusion of many fans with NG3.

If what if you have requested is shared by many, I think that there is a strong possibility that you will be heard :)

That's very true lol
I mostly commented on the artistic aspects of the game saying how everything looks dark and muddy, yet the gameplay itself getting nothing but praise. I'm not too good at feedback, but oh well XD

Also threw in my two cents at the end of wanting a Virtua Fighter x DoA in the future <.<

Genesis

I have a feeling that a bunch of people mentioned that, or otherwise expressed positive remarks about the Virtua Fighters' inclusion.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD