New to FSD? Introduce yourself here.

UnD34D

Well look at you: Directing people on where their post really belongs.

You must have learned a few things today :)
shit. I forgot to be a prick. Who're you maining Allan Paris, cus we all know you should just give up on Kasumi by now.

Allan Paris

Give up on Kasumi, lol.

Lei Fang, she is a very strong candidate for me.

Oh, and don't worry, I am sure he or she will know you're prick real soon.

UnD34D

Give up on Kasumi, lol.

Lei Fang, she is a very strong candidate for me.

Oh, and don't worry, I am sure he or she will know you're prick real soon.

I was gonna say don't go to a more complicated character but I can't think of one more simple than Kasumi.

Also, thanks, thats sweet of you :oops:

X-Savior

Nice to meet you all! The name's Tryston(pronounced Tristan)! I used to be a member of 8wayrun back in the SC4 days, but SC5 really disappointed me. Since then I've been roaming around FGC's and trying to find my new calling. I really love what doa 4 provided in terms of gameplay and strategy, and doa 5 looks to be even better!

DOA4SHADOWFOX

Nice to meet you all! The name's Tryston(pronounced Tristan)! I used to be a member of 8wayrun back in the SC4 days, but SC5 really disappointed me. Since then I've been roaming around FGC's and trying to find my new calling. I really love what doa 4 provided in terms of gameplay and strategy, and doa 5 looks to be even better!
welcome!

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor

Welcome, I'm down in Columbia. Will you be making it out to GVN Summer Jam next month?

Tenren

lol same here played scv for about a month then sold it back either way welcome

Ghost Cobra

Hi all this is Bryan (GC) from philly pa just signed up.
Lil about me I've played every DOA casually, started with pt.1 saturn import. I play/buy pretty much every fighting game released and if 10 come out I play at least 5 tournament lvl. My heart is old school (real) capcom pre 2001 stuff.
Recently been playing alot of VF5FS and looking forward to DoA5 and TTT2. I will also play pretty much every 2d or anime fighter released this year as well.
My favorite 3 fighters are Samurai Shodown2 Vampire Savior and Killer Instinct1 lol

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Hi all this is Bryan (GC) from philly pa just signed up.
Lil about me I've played every DOA casually, started with pt.1 saturn import. I play/buy pretty much every fighting game released and if 10 come out I play at least 5 tournament lvl. My heart is old school (real) capcom pre 2001 stuff.
Recently been playing alot of VF5FS and looking forward to DoA5 and TTT2. I will also play pretty much every 2d or anime fighter released this year as well.
My favorite 3 fighters are Samurai Shodown2 Vampire Savior and Killer Instinct1 lol

Hi Bryan, nice to meet you. The Philadelphia scene is growing. Are you going to make it to GVN next month to try out DOA5?

qoodname

Sup guys, im qoodname but you can just call me Yannic which is my real name. Well im from Germany so please bear with me if my english isnt 100% correct all of the time. Whatever, ive actually never played any DOA at all but what ive seen so far got me kinda curious...so yeah, here i am trying to learn a bit about the game before it actually comes out. Nice to meet you!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD