New to FSD? Introduce yourself here.

RVH

Sup everybody. I'm new here. I've been playing DOA5U for about a 6 days now. I've been playing fighters for years over a decade so this world isn't new to me, but I've fallen out of love with many of the fighters that are available these days, so I've opted for DOA5. I played DOA 2 heavy as a kid. but this is a whole new game. One that my defensive oriented mind is having MAJOR trouble adjusting too. I'm on PSN in Arizona "SFrichy," I'm intermediate level and I play Jacky so we can play if you'd like. See you in the other threads!

SpellBound

Sup everybody. I'm new here. I've been playing DOA5U for about a 6 days now. I've been playing fighters for years over a decade so this world isn't new to me, but I've fallen out of love with many of the fighters that are available these days, so I've opted for DOA5. I played DOA 2 heavy as a kid. but this is a whole new game. One that my defensive oriented mind is having MAJOR trouble adjusting too. I'm on PSN in Arizona "SFrichy," I'm intermediate level and I play Jacky so we can play if you'd like. See you in the other threads!
Word I will add you. I live in az too

My Babenapes

Probably should have done this a long time ago seeing as I'm not exactly new anymore :p.

I've played DOA4, DOA5 and DOA5U. My main is Ein, but I also like to play as Eliot, Hayate, and Gen Fu. I started training as Ein two to three weeks ago, but I feel like I know his style of play pretty well. My rivals (characters I lose to a lot) are Christie, Ayane, and Rachel. Other than that, I'm really excited to see Ein's DLC (if he gets any) tomorrow morning, since he doesn't have a whole lot right now. I'm on XBL so add me if you want to get your butt kicked by my Ein >:D

Reactions: RVH

StrongestDwarf

Hey guys. I'm pretty much new here, but I'm diggin' the positive atmosphere here. I won't pretend I'm too big for my britches, on the account that I'm still getting comfortable with Doa5u. I hope in learning the finer mechanics in this game, that I forge new friendships during my endeavor. I'm currently maining the old geezer, Gen Fu. Been practicing with him for a bit,offline ,and by next month I hope to take my skills on xbox live when I purchase gold. Peace and one love to everyone.

AlphaGuard

Hello, i'm new to FSD. I used to be a member of 8wayrun, when i used to be a big soulcalibur player, however after SC5 I lost interest in the franchise. i used to play DoA 4 but i didn't like how the game played, but DoA5 rekindled my interest in the series. I used to lurk in these forums to better my playing styles and look up strategies, but now I decided to be a member of the forum. So here I am.

JKT

Hey guys! I've been playing fighting games since I can remember, but DOA5U is the first of the series I've just recently picked up. I'm going to dedicate much of my time playing it since I've lost interest in SCV considerably. I plan to main Leifang and Marie Rose.

As I keep getting thrashed online, I just know I am fully capable of improving. Since I've been silently lurking around FSD for some time, I noticed one of the players who annihilated me was on this forum. So, I thought joining FSD would help me to become a better player. Hope to see you all around ^^!

VAND1TA

Standard Donor
Greetings and salutations my fellow Fighters.~
I have been lurking this forum for some time now, and decided to finally make a account.
DOA5U is my favorite game on PS3, And I main Pai Chan and Hitomi, but still trying to train Lei Fang, Ein and Jacky.
Other hobbies I have are Drawing, Tennis and reading, feel free to visit my Art Gallery at DeviantArt--> http://shaianwillems.deviantart.com/
It's my pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm Combat ready!!!

Kain

Hello! I'd like to introduce myself to the DOA community. I'm relatively new to the game, but not new to fighting games. I love 3-D fighters and thought it was time to branch off from Tekken. I hope to get to know you guys and get some good games while improving myself. I hope to see some of you at winterbrawl!

quash

I'm originally from Norcal, though I currently live in Yokosuka, Japan. I mostly play Guilty Gear, though I did play VF once upon a time.

DOA5UA has gained popularity out here, and seeing as it has Jacky who was my main in VF, I figured I'd give it a try. To put it lightly, I wasn't ready for how entertaining this character is. I'm now hooked, and I play this game when the GG cabinets are vacant.

To be honest, the level of play out here is generally pretty low. You can tell the good players from a mile away, though; people usually don't want to play against them. I'm always more than happy to oblige because I know there's more to this game than turning your opponent into a punching bag.

I'm still a little confused on some of the nuances of this game (particularly how counters and stun work), but overall I think it's actually quite easy to get in to (in the good way).

B1ack Phantom

I am very FSD. I really like this fourm it is very organized and to the point.I am honestly here to learn where doa is going to played at tournaments because there is no group here in Missouri. I really enjoy this series even though I skipped 5 but I've been playing the hell out of 5U recently and really enjoy it. Looking for strong opponents. I play pretty old school mentality because I have been playing since DOA2U, but I am definitely not stuck in my old ways. Willing to learn from new players and people. I just want to get better. Msg me any time if you want to play I guess?

Timasty

Hello everyone; recently joined FSD.
I really do love DoA5U and can't stop playing with my main character Pai. Before DoA5U was out, I've watched a ton of YT videos (Seigfreid channel) and learned alot of them and as soon as I've seen somebody play as Pai, I was really fascinated and was motivated to buy this game and main her. I still lack of knowledge over beat-'em-up games since this and DoA3 were my only fighting games; but visiting this site, I hope I can learn more stuff about it.
I would have introduced myself earlier, but somehow was never able to write something on the forum. But now I can and am happy to successfully write something on FSD forums. I like FSD alot, I meet new people that aren't only in Europe and FSD keeps me updated! Not sure if I'll upload any videos on FSD, 'cause I actually concentrate on YT, but I will look at videos here and sometimes leave a comment. I'm glad FSD exists ;)

AlanGoesMoo

Hello all.
Been using this site for years but finally decided to create an account.
I play on DOA5U pretty much all the time when I have spare time. Played Doa since Doa2 and found much love for it,
I was on xbox but got sick and sold it to buy a ps3, i much prefer it.

My favourite characters who I think im reasonably ok with are, Ayane, Gen Fu, Lei fang, Christie.
Im currently training with, Pai, Tina and Helena.

I have noticed alot of people on here who are brilliant fighters as I have encountered them numerous times.
Thanks. :)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD