New to FSD? Introduce yourself here.

xLeilax

Hello everybody i'm Leila, I've been coming to this site for over 2 years now getting my DOA news and tips so i thought i would finally bite the bullet and join! :)

I must confess i'm not a huge gamer but i have my favourites like Skyrim, Metroid and obviously Dead or alive which i have been playing since the 90's with my brother. I'll update my profile with my Xbox GT once i get gold back so feel free to add me and i will happily play a few matches, although i find it hard to find the time to play much anymore. Anyway it's nice to meet everyone, i'll try to post here and join in as much as i can!

Rimpede

Hello there! :leifang:

It's since days that I'm wondering if I had to join the site and the final decision just brought me here.
When I used to follow a bunch of forums (not related to DOA), I always end up deleting me or becoming an absent user, but now I will make an exception because I'm too much devoted to this superlative series!

As you can tell my very main is Leifang but I do have some alternatives that I pick in case someone's trying to understand a little too much the way I use her!
Of course to me it's important try giving my best on every match, but what I consider more and more fundamental is the respect and humility that each player deserves, something that lately is disappearing, but fortunately there are still good fellows of DOA's adventures and I'll always be glad to challenge them.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
*googles superlative*.....ah ok

anyhow welcome to the site you can check out the Leifang thread to discuss tech, find players to fight you, check in on the current costume contest going, or if your bored play the "what the hell is the casual thread talking about today" game :)

Klts3

*googles superlative*.....ah ok

anyhow welcome to the site you can check out the Leifang thread to discuss tech, find players to fight you, check in on the current costume contest going, or if your bored play the "what the hell is the casual thread talking about today" game :)
It would be better if she'd never get to know about the existence of the casual thread.

NinjaDon

Hi there!
I live in London. I came to FSD about last year and I haven't regretted it. I enjoy this site and I hope other newcomers enjoy this site too! I've been playing DOA since I was about 6 on PS2. I have only played DOA2:HC and DOA5U:CF. I mainly play with Hayate in DOA5 and Hayabusa, Ein and Jann Lee in DOA2. :hayate::hayabusa:

Last edited:

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Hello everybody i'm Leila, I've been coming to this site for over 2 years now getting my DOA news and tips so i thought i would finally bite the bullet and join! :)

I must confess i'm not a huge gamer but i have my favourites like Skyrim, Metroid and obviously Dead or alive which i have been playing since the 90's with my brother. I'll update my profile with my Xbox GT once i get gold back so feel free to add me and i will happily play a few matches, although i find it hard to find the time to play much anymore. Anyway it's nice to meet everyone, i'll try to post here and join in as much as i can!

Always welcome more international players. I know it's tough to find local competition too. Where in the UK are you located? I know @UncleKitchener & @Tulkas reside near London, and try to have consistent offline meetups to make sure the British maximize their learning experience of the game. Don't hesitate to reach out to people if you have any questions.

xLeilax

I'm living in Manchester at the minute but i'm usually back home at my parents in Liverpool.
London is about 3 hours on the train but the prices are extortionate nowadays, I'm sure the competitive scene is much more relevant over there. I can't say i know many Brits who play apart from my roommate but she doesn't even know how to work the block button haha. ;)

M. Mykhaylo

nHello everyone ! I'm new to the site so there are many things that i still don't know, nice to meet you all :)
Also I have some issue with english because I still learning it so when i write something you can find my messages strange XD
I born in Ukraine but actually I live in Italy from 10 years, I like drawing and playing videogames: those are the things i like the most, I learned about DoA 3-4 years ago when i saw Kasumi in a pink swimsuit on a games magazine, then I played DoA Paradise, DoA Dimensions , DoA 5 and DoA 5U which is my favourite :)

Last edited:

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I'm living in Manchester at the minute but i'm usually back home at my parents in Liverpool.
London is about 3 hours on the train but the prices are extortionate nowadays, I'm sure the competitive scene is much more relevant over there. I can't say i know many Brits who play apart from my roommate but she doesn't even know how to work the block button haha. ;)

Not surprised, at a low level of fighting game knowledge, a player can think they have to press and release guard on each hit, that they can't just hold down the guard button. I know of at least one player who thought this, so I imagine it's not that uncommon.

SayakaTheHero

Hey everyone, I'm new to doa and am currently loving it. I play core fighters on Ps3 , got over 100 games on my fave kokoro. My PSN is SayakaTheHero If any of you wanna hit up for some games ( be warned im not good..)

Sup everyone I recently joined FSD awhile ago & I love to play fighting games. I grew up watching my dad and my brother play games like SF, VF, MK, etc. and it was really inspiring. I also enjoyed other beat em' ups such as Streets of Rage. My favorite fighting game though is Tekken so I play TTT2 alot. I am currently learning DOA at a decent level. I must say it's much different than Tekken. My favorite character is Hayate. I used to play alot of DOA4, so it was my first online fighting game. I always thought I was okay at it but never understood the fundamentals too much, so I watched the DOA5 tutorials on YouTube to help me learn the basics of the game all the way to the advanced stuff. At the time, I didn't even know this game had Korean Backdasing. So yeah I love to backdash in this game just like Tekken and getting used to it was no problem. Anyway, sorry for all the typing and I'm having so much fun playing DOA5U even though I'm bad at it. I'm a pretty chill dude too so getting along won't be a problem. I'm also hoping to enter tournaments one day cause online is frustrating.

JKT

Welcome everyone! Enjoy your stay at FSD - everyone is really friendly and awaits your future input and appreciates your newly found enthusiasm for the DOA franchise ^_^!

LunaXii

Hello everyone, my name is Luna I'm new to FSD. I play DOA5U on PSN, my psn is PsyLunatix. I've actually been on FSD to learn about character strategies and more, but now I got into everything and decided to actually sign up. I hope I get to meet new people as I continue to be a member of FSD. :)

RyuxSama

Hello everyone, my name is Luna I'm new to FSD. I play DOA5U on PSN, my psn is PsyLunatix. I've actually been on FSD to learn about character strategies and more, but now I got into everything and decided to actually sign up. I hope I get to meet new people as I continue to be a member of FSD. :)
On behalf of the FSD community WELCOME! We always enjoy having new members to become a part of our great community! If ur here to learn about character strats ur In the right place! there are also lots of people that u can set up matches with to improve and have fun!! FSD has a rather LARGE selection of forums that u can visit to learn about anything lol. Well, enjoy ur stay here!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD