New to FSD? Introduce yourself here.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Hello everyone :) Belgian player here. I play most fighting games, but DOA is easily my favorite. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Welcome! Hope one day you'll be able to travel to the U.S. and play in one of our big tournaments like The Fall Classic :)

chako33

Hi everyone!

I'm chako33, many people from various DOA forums/fansites and twitter know me as Rig's fanboy. :D
If I should resume myself in one sentence it would be this one:

"French dude with Spanish origins who talks English and lives in Germany... sounds legit!" ahah.

Seeya later. ;)

Sambo Swag

Hello everyone :)!

I just recently picked up DoA5U, my first DoA, and I've been having an absolute blast. I've mostly been a Street Fighter and Melee player for most of my life, but I've decided to try out other fighters recently and I'm very glad I did. I was happy to find this site and look forward to talking with you all!

KING JAIMY

Hello all!
My name is Jaimy and I am 18 years old. I am from a small country called the Netherlands. New to this forum, but not to DoA actually. I started playing DoA back in the DoA2U days. I literally fell in love with this game and I played this game a lot, especially with friends! A few years later, DoA4 came out. I liked the new character Kokoro a lot, but my main character still remained Jann Lee.
As of today, I play DoA5U almost on a daily basis. My main characters have changed, however. They currently are Momiji, Jacky and Rig. My sub characters are Bass, Akira, Jann Lee, Kokoro, Kasumi, Leon and Hayabusa. As you can see, I like a lot of characters! ;)

I hope I fit in this community (if anyone ever wants to have casual matches and have some fun, let me know! GT is KING JAIMY, I am only on Xbox).
That's about it I guess. Cheers! :momiji::jacky::rig:

KING JAIMY

Thanks for welcoming me, Mr. Wah. ;)

To answer your question, if I recall correctly he lives in The Hague whereas I live in Rotterdam. That's pretty close to each other. I sometimes speak to him and play online with him, although we're having plans to have an offline session soon! :)

KING JAIMY

Hey look it's my Momiji buddy. Good to see you on FSD.

Considering the Netherlands is a small country we all live fairly close to each other, lol. Like Jaimy said, he, Gehaktbal, Tijger and I are planning to do an offline session soon.
Yes that would be really awesome! Do you have your summer break yet?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD