New to FSD? Introduce yourself here.

Trickster

Hey, FSD. I've been playing this game for about a month in total now. Not very good but I'm getting there.

I follow fighting games pretty closely and a I'm primarily a Tekken player. I kinda had a headstart against players who've been playing about the same time as I have, probably due to skills I've picked up from other fighting games but now I'm getting smacked becaues I keep playing this game like it's Tekken, lmao.

I started out maining Nyotengu and Rig with a little Momiji but these days I find myself playing more Hitomi because I feel she's far easier to play, and more geared towards player of my calibur.

Cya around.

Lady Tengu

I've been reading the last two pages, you guy/gals seem pretty cool welcome to FSD! But above all do not double post it's quite a Nono, also no going off topic that's also bad at least in my eyes. Tengus wrath will engulf you if you do, through witty replying and gifs reminding you of your misdeeds. But nevertheless welcome and above all have fun! Socialize, if you have Character specific questions go to their designated sub forms there's combos, tutorials and a general discussion about the character you love most. P.S welcome again. ^.^

DJPlace

Hey I'm New here been playing all DOA 5's since they have been out. so yeah... i'm on PS3 so i just like games where i can punch people shoot people blah blah blah and co-op's but i got other fighters has well but this one i want to get better at. i have a main. so i'll update later and stuff. i should update my profile and i'm going do that now.

Dark-truth

Hey, FSD. I've been playing this game for about a month in total now. Not very good but I'm getting there.

I follow fighting games pretty closely and a I'm primarily a Tekken player. I kinda had a headstart against players who've been playing about the same time as I have, probably due to skills I've picked up from other fighting games but now I'm getting smacked becaues I keep playing this game like it's Tekken, lmao.

I started out maining Nyotengu and Rig with a little Momiji but these days I find myself playing more Hitomi because I feel she's far easier to play, and more geared towards player of my calibur.

Cya around.
who did you main in tekken

Sakata

Hello!

I just made this account today as I thought these forums seemed interesting & rather user friendly ~

I'm 20, I consider myself friendly, I am rather shy although I progressively open up.
I usually play Dead or Alive 5 when online, otherwise I'm usually watching anime on Crunchyroll.
I love romance & adventure anime.
I'm on Xbox 360 (feel free to message me about playing anytime!)
I've been gaming for years dating back to the SNES playing Super Mario All Stars :)
I have been playing Dead or Alive 5 for a few months now, although I had DOA4 before hand.
I enjoy to try and draw, although I procrastinate doing so horribly :oops:
My favorite character to play as would be Rachel.

Sorry if my intro was too long, Ty for reading I hope I can meet some lovely people here!
10214e0034edb6d52ce375f91e0ffcfb1441021105_full.gif

Dark-truth

Hello!

I just made this account today as I thought these forums seemed interesting & rather user friendly ~

I'm 20, I consider myself friendly, I am rather shy although I progressively open up.
I usually play Dead or Alive 5 when online, otherwise I'm usually watching anime on Crunchyroll.
I've been gaming for years dating back to the SNES playing Super Mario All Stars :)
I have been playing Dead or Alive 5 for a few months now, although I had DOA4 before hand.

Sorry if my intro was too long, Ty for reading I hope I can meet some lovely people here!
nice to meet you i'm dark truth and welcome to fsd :D and too bad you're on xbox otherwise we could play :)

HoMiCyDaLHermit

Hello all. I've been playing DOA since LR's release on Xbox One. GT- HoMiCyDaLHermit. I kept hearing about FSD from people who are large contributors to the offline DOA scene and finally got curious enough to sign up. At the moment I have no clue what I hope to get from being here lol. Just trying it out for now. I was fortunate enough to attend Summer Jam 9 and compete. I spoke to Matt about the brackets and a few other big names from the offline scene, all the while having no clue who I was conversing with lol. I main Tina right now. I don't have a second main yet. I struggle with finding one. When I first started I mained Hitomi, then Sarah and now Tina. Maybe I should try my hand at one of the Ninjas... I dunno.

Hurricane Rev

Hello!

Hey, Welcome to the Site!! Its great to see another UK player on here!! :)

I can play DOA on all consoles apart from the PS3 and I would be up to play you on xbox 360 when ever you are on. I will add you on Xbox Live when I can and hopefully I can play you online soon.

Sakata

mr wah is right btw you're in england right ?

Yes, I'm from England~

There's always offline local play you might be able to do to level up your game. Reach out to @UncleKitchener and @Hurricane Rev for more about that.

Okay, thank you.

Hey, Welcome to the Site!! Its great to see another UK player on here!! :)

I can play DOA on all consoles apart from the PS3 and I would be up to play you on xbox 360 when ever you are on. I will add you on Xbox Live when I can and hopefully I can play you online soon.

I just got your message on xbox, thank you. It'd be great to play! Message me anytime I am nearly always up to play :)

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Hello, I'm new to the DOA5 community. I've been playing since 2 but I recently went to SummerJam and fell in love with the competitive scene. I hope to improve my skills. Nice to meet you all.

Can't wait to see you at NEC man. Going to be great.

Jackie Chan Fan

Hi! Howdy! Boungiorno! Bonjour! Buenos dias! Guten morgen! Czesc! Ni hao!

I've been a lurker of this site for many months now. I check some info about the latest DLCs.

I think I learned about this site in a DOA game manual credits. Been a Dead or Alive fan for more than a decade. Leifang and Tina are my favorites. I'm a PlayStation user but I bought and Xbox and 360 for the exclusive Dead or Alive games. Didn't have any regrets for buying a machine for 1 game. :)

With the announcement of DOAX3, being Japan and Asia exclusive is bearable coz I'm from Asia, and we (every DOA fan) can always import. The exclusion of Leifang, Tina, Christie and the others make me sad. Wasted beauty as I call it. With the character models a lot prettier now, it could have made the Xtreme game, well, more beautiful.

Glad to be part of this site.

Tamika

Hello, I've been on this site since April but only recently started posting here, as I actually forgot I had an account here and I stopped playing DOA for a while. xP
I've been playing DOA since DOAU. I think I was around 8 or 9 years old when I first played it and I loved it. c:
My main has always been Kasumi, however I also use Kokoro, Marie Rose, Honoka, Ayane and Hitomi.

I'm a really shy person, but I'm generally friendly and willing to become friends with anyone, and I'd love to meet some new people here. Glad to be a part of the DOA community! c:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD