New to FSD? Introduce yourself here.

Squizzo

Hi.
Just came over from the doaworld forums because it tends to get a bit slow over there.
So to keep it short, I'm 25, male, English and a fan of the series since doa2 (also a big fan of Soul Calibur and Tekken). My mains are Brad and Kasumi but I also like the other ninjas, Hitomi, Lisa and Zack.

J.Miller

Hey.
I'm completely new to the DOA series and got into it thanks to a friend who had DOA5. Looking to learn about the game and hopefully become at least decent. I will be putting work into Tina and when I get used to her... attempt to find another character to second. Hope to have a good time on this site whilst learning.
I also play other games in general.

Salam Guys, am from Saudi Arabia! & i like DOA5 so much XD
this is my first time trying DOA, but thanks god i really enjoy this game so much ^^

am now trying to search for people from Saudi Arabia who love playing DOA5!
to play together in offline or online...

this is my channel that i upload DOA5 casual matches we name it
Tafjer Night! (Explosion Night)
http://www.youtube.com/user/FightingMachineVS/featured
that's it for my introductions i know it's long but sorry for that but am hopeing to make a new friends in here XD

ShinQuan

Hey all, lurked on this site for years and now finally made an account. Ive come over from DOAWORLD, and Im Shin over there. Main is Brad Wong, sub is Hayate.

Optimusprime169

Dead or Alive veteran back for more fighting entertainment. For those of you who remember me online, I mastered Helena and Lei Fang in DOA 2 Ultimate, mastered Christie and Helena in DOA 4, and now mastering Helena and Tina in DOA 5. I will be living on the East Coast in Virginia; If anyone wants some offline battles, hit me up. I will be entering offline tournament scene 2013.

b-bombs

Standard Donor
Hey player pimps and pimpettes. Casual DOA player since DOA2 on Dreamcast. Finally looking to step my game up and not suck. Can't wait to rip it up with everyone.

SugoudeDJ

Hi.
Been a lazy casual since '96. Being a lazual, this is my first account at any DoA related site ever. As usual, I'm trying to master a few chars to upset individuals lazier than me.

Exzalia

hey people! I just got Dao for Christmas gotta say, not bad I really like it and was even bold enough to pick leifang as my main even though they say she isn't noob friendly.

Well that's what they said about Talim and I still wrecked with her.

looking forward to some epic battles.

Omega SYSP

Standard Donor
New subcriber to the site, but i've surfing it for a while. I like the layout and it seems to be a place full of hardcore DOA Fans and thats exactly what im looking for ! I dont see alot of arguing and cursing thats a plus too. People here respect each others ideas and speak out in a respectful way if they disagree.

Allan Paris

New subcriber to the site, but i've surfing it for a while. I like the layout and it seems to be a place full of hardcore DOA Fans and thats exactly what im looking for ! I dont see alot of arguing and cursing thats a plus too. People here respect each others ideas and speak out in a respectful way if they disagree.

Your thread has been merged with the introduction thread. If you want to know which ninja is better, go into the sub-forums for those characters and learn them and play DOA5 to find out which ninja suits your play style. You will get arguments for days asking people which ninja is better and then that thread would be another thread that will get locked.

Welcome to FSD, Omega SYSP. I hope you enjoy your time here.

ErickBello

Hi, I forgot to post here~
My name is Erick, I'm 18 and I'm from Dominican Republic, playing DOA since 2006 and getting DOA5 recently. I main Kasumi, but I use Ayane, Hayate and Helena as Well.

Talim JP

Leifang practitioner
Premium Donor
hey people! I just got Dao for Christmas gotta say, not bad I really like it and was even bold enough to pick leifang as my main even though they say she isn't noob friendly.

Well that's what they said about Talim and I still wrecked with her.

looking forward to some epic battles.

I was the same!
Now waitin for SCVI (and hopefully Talim).

ULTIMa Ivanov

Standard Donor
Hi guys!
Here's ULTIMa Ivanov from Italy. I decided to join this forum since there are many great DOA players. I really like this game (since the first DOA) and I hope to learn more about it as I do want to get better. Also I wish to contribute as best as I can.

Regards.
Ivan

P.S.: sorry for my english.

Last edited:

-Nai-

What up doe... Its Nai better known as lemstring. ive been looking around the forum a bit and like what i see here.I play out of the bay area but currently im in sd on holiday and figured i minus well stay connected. i usually play as ayane but have a developing roster. im ok at the game but im as up and down as a spring board. i know this sounds like your high school transfer student introduction but i hope that i can improve, swap game and meet some awesome people.
(P.S. I know my grammour is crap...im on a tablet and running out of battery)

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
What up doe... Its Nai better known as lemstring. ive been looking around the forum a bit and like what i see here.I play out of the bay area but currently im in sd on holiday and figured i minus well stay connected. i usually play as ayane but have a developing roster. im ok at the game but im as up and down as a spring board. i know this sounds like your high school transfer student introduction but i hope that i can improve, swap game and meet some awesome people.
(P.S. I know my grammour is crap...im on a tablet and running out of battery)

Yo welcome to FSD. I'm always happy to see more CA players especially those that live in NorCal. You should check out this topic and keep an eye out on it.
http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/the-official-nocal-thread.1071/

Also although I mainly play on the 360 now feel free to add me on PSN if you ever want to get any games in.

AD Raijin

Whats up everyone? New to this site but I've been playing the dead or alive series since 3. I'm really wanting to take this game competitively but the scene is not very big in GA, I'm also a broke college student so I can't really travel the way I want to if you know what I mean. I really dislike playing online(so many factors) and really try to push playing offline a lot but anyways, nice to meet you guys and I hope to learn some new tech with Bayman/Ayane!

P.S. I just go by R for short. :]

tnzk

Sweet site.

First played a DOA game on a PSX demo disc back in 97 or 98, and didn't play the game until 2003 when I first got the original Xbox. It's been my favourite fighting series since, and despite being little known in the FGC, DOA opened me up to a whole bunch of fighters not named Street Fighter or Tekken*.

I'm from New Zealand, and I don't think there's any DOA scene whatsoever here. There's barely even a FGC here. I'm looking to help produce one, coz man... I'd really love to play some competitive DOA!

* Have not liked Tekken since 2003. In fact, with each passing year, I'm positively hating it. There's just something about it which really turns me off. Soul Calibur is all good though.

Allan Paris

Sweet site.

First played a DOA game on a PSX demo disc back in 97 or 98, and didn't play the game until 2003 when I first got the original Xbox. It's been my favourite fighting series since, and despite being little known in the FGC, DOA opened me up to a whole bunch of fighters not named Street Fighter or Tekken*.

I'm from New Zealand, and I don't think there's any DOA scene whatsoever here. There's barely even a FGC here. I'm looking to help produce one, coz man... I'd really love to play some competitive DOA!

* Have not liked Tekken since 2003. In fact, with each passing year, I'm positively hating it. There's just something about it which really turns me off. Soul Calibur is all good though.

Welcome to FreeStepDodge, tnzk. Good luck with starting that DOA scene is Zealand.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD