New York DOA5

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I will make a front page story for the gathering in New York. The pictures, any videos, players and location... basically anything that can help for afterwards?

How often do you have the gathering?

Tenryuga

I won't be able to make it out for this one unfortunately. Come early June I'll be free to go to sessions.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I will make a front page story for the gathering in New York. The pictures, any videos, players and location... basically anything that can help for afterwards?

How often do you have the gathering?

Some of them have went there before, but I'll be showing up there. I'm waiting on @Dr Snipe & @splslick too.

I'm going to start going there more often to support the game. Of course, I'll let people know here whenever I go for the heads up or they can go as well. I don't have a camera so It would be nice if either @Dr Snipe or @splslick if they have a camera so that we could take pictures and to keep them to post it to you @deathofaninja . But perhaps a temporary front page.

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
Some of them have went there before, but I'll be showing up there. I'm waiting on @Dr Snipe & @splslick too.

I'm going to start going there more often to support the game. Of course, I'll let people know here whenever I go for the heads up or they can go as well. I don't have a camera so It would be nice if either @Dr Snipe or @splslick if they have a camera so that we could take pictures and to keep them to post it to you @deathofaninja . But perhaps a temporary front page.
Eer body got phones pics galore and if you ask nicely I'll throw in some fan service. No charge

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Eer body got phones pics galore and if you ask nicely I'll throw in some fan service. No charge

Alright I'm heading there. Taking the D train straight over there. All the way to 9th avenue right @Tenryuga?

Unfortunately I don't have a phone so I can't take any pics/video at the moment. My Note II screen cracked and stopped working when it fell. Screen too light lol.

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
Alright I'm heading there. Taking the D train straight over there. All the way to 9th avenue right @Tenryuga?

Unfortunately I don't have a phone so I can't take any pics/video at the moment. My Note II screen cracked and stopped working when it fell. Screen too light lol.
I mean I did find this cracked note II in the street with a bunch of scrubby Akria art on it. Immediately replaced by Tina kept the Doge pics tho veey tasteful.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Alright jokes aside, I'm on my way there now. Hope to see you guys there.

EDIT: just incase, I brought a copy of 5U & controller.

Tenryuga

lProlly too late but yeah you take the D down to 9th avenue. I actually don't have the route from there memorized; hopefully you can figure it out lol.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Good games to everybody man. It was a really fun experience. Definitely was fun, will definitely come back for the next one.

@splslick @Dr Snipe @Kain and I forgot his name but he was a really cool dude who played Kasumi, much respect to you man, I apologize for forgetting your name but definitely write me back.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Good games to everybody man. It was a really fun experience. Definitely was fun, will definitely come back for the next one.

@splslick @Dr Snipe @Kain and I forgot his name but he was a really cool dude who played Kasumi, much respect to you man, I apologize for forgetting your name but definitely write me back.

Uploading the matches I have on my phone...Going to post the links to them when I'm done in the thread :D

Oh definitely man, for sure!

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I got a shit ton of homework to look at cause of u :D...Also, you are going to be surprised next time we play I can promise you that :D

Ahaha. No doubt man, I'll definitely be coming back.

Was hoping for @deathofaninja or @CyberEvil to post it on the front page if it's cool. If possible to also label who we are. DestructionBomb is myself with the Long hair & Blue shirt (Akira), @Kain has the black shirt (Ayane), @splslick has the red shirt one (Sarah) & @Dr Snipe is the one with the headphones+shades+black shirts (Tina).

Last edited:

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
Ahaha. No doubt man, I'll definitely be coming back.

Was hoping for @deathofaninja or @CyberEvil to post it on the front page if it's cool. If possible to also label who we are. DestructionBomb is myself with the Long hair & Blue shirt (Akira), @Kain has the black shirt (Ayane), @splslick has the red shirt one (Sarah) & @Dr Snipe is the one with the headphones+shades+black shirts (Tina).
Just woke up (late for work though) I'll have it up though

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD