New York DOA5

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
you mean 2+h+k?
and i think your 4ppk is actually a 6ppk because it's the two uppercuts and the launch kick right?
besides you also forgot 66T, 8/2+p+k, 66k and 3k

i know rachel like the back of my hand c:
Yup exactly that. I tried her when the game came out and that was about it. Other than that my experience with her is on the receiving end, and those are what I notice. So they must be her best tools.

Iiight when u find out, we are definitely going to play each other :D :D :D

Sounds like you are dropping Tina for your real waifu aka Mila :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Never! Neva eva eva eva me and Tina going places like top 16, corner store, ice cream shop, and your house to show you some proper pain.

Yurlungur

So i snooped around, what's the closest station to this place I need to get too and which train?
I don't know nyc very well

Kurukurtz

Damn dude but yeaaaaaaaaaaah goodluck to everyone in SJ8. I'm still lookin to get more offline matches in

Last edited:

splslick

I mean they made look obvious. Did you hear of the 2 brothers who colluded in Blazblue finals?
yeah I heard of them too and they also made it obvious since they both decided to plan izayoi mirrors knowing that everyone knows they don't play her lol

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
Damn dude but yeaaaaaaaaaaah goodluck to everyone in SJ8. I'm still lookin to get more offline matches in
We're trying to set something up before SJ8 as soon as Yurlungur gives us a time frame, hopefully the Saturday before SJ8. So I can put the fear of Tina in everyone.

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
Let's go Junkie!!

Wow I clutter this board

Mare Rose Elieen

Fuck that stream they cut muh boy off as he was kicking ass. I need to go down there and start regulating shit

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD