New York DOA5

splslick

Looks like I'm going to have to buy 2 more copies since I preordered my pc copy...One for Ps4 and one for ps3 so we can have sessions again

splslick

Oh wow @RenderingStar is here? :eek: Good stuff! ignore all those senseless DOA drama and come play. @Tenryuga will also be happy.
What drama are you referring too? I hope it's not the ooo my mains were nerfed, let me vent out my frustrations on why my character shouldn't have been nerfed...Everyone pls understand that they didn't deserve all the nerfs...Everyone look at me look at me >___________>.... I literally had to get off Facebook for a few days for how dumb overreacted to that

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
What drama are you referring too? I hope it's not the ooo my mains were nerfed, let me vent out my frustrations on why my character shouldn't have been nerfed...Everyone pls understand that they didn't deserve all the nerfs...Everyone look at me look at me >___________>.... I literally had to get off Facebook for a few days for how dumb overreacted to that

Oh no not that. It's those DOA "Online" drama.

splslick

Oh no not that. It's those DOA "Online" drama.
What online drama? I wouldn't know to be honest since you know I hardily ever play online. The only thing I know is that people complain about online, how much people are scrubs online, people care too much about online, online vs offline, people don't go out to majors, and of course my mains got nerfed lol

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
What online drama? I wouldn't know to be honest since you know I hardily ever play online. The only thing I know is that people complain about online, how much people are scrubs online, people care too much about online, online vs offline, people don't go out to majors, and of course my mains got nerfed lol

Can't forget the "Halp! my Kokoro stopped working!" "My Mila is no good! what do I do!?" "Lisa lost her tracking! so she's a 2D fighter now!" (Huh..iima use that for a status.)

splslick

Can't forget the "Halp! my Kokoro stopped working!" "My Mila is no good! what do I do!?" "Lisa lost her tracking! so she's a 2D fighter now!" (Huh..iima use that for a status.)
OMG...The Kokoro one had me dying lol....OMG kokoro keeps getting nerfed since DOA4....Rikuto states that he has been doing well with a low tier since DOA3.....That Kokoro needs to learn to adapt if he really likes that character.....Lisa lost all her tracking but she is still going to be good....I was messing with her the other day....She is being slept on if you ask me

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD