New York DOA5

Kain

I'm here

Anyone coming? Or on their way?
Dude, I couldnt get on my phone, I'm really sorry. I was there, but the bar was missing two fucking monitors so the guy who brought the setup couldn't set one up. Everything was monopolized by fucking capcom. I feel really bad about wasting your time, dude. Again, I'm sorry

splslick

Dude, I couldnt get on my phone, I'm really sorry. I was there, but the bar was missing two fucking monitors so the guy who brought the setup couldn't set one up. Everything was monopolized by fucking capcom. I feel really bad about wasting your time, dude. Again, I'm sorry
Damn that sounds rough =[....That's what happens when we aren't the popular game =[

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
Unfortunately so, I've always played un-popular games and it never gets any easier.

Aside from basically paying $5 to play my vita for 4hrs. I actually had a booth waiting on the very right by the stairs. The photographer owned it and asked me if I wanted to play anything? I said I'm waiting for a DOA group to show up. He said to let him know and I'll get a half hour on his machine. But since nobody contacted me I just stood/sat near the machine doing nothing. It was a good place with a nice vibe but I didn't have to pay to see that.

Kain

Damn....... I was on the left by the kof station, also waiting. I'll admit I went about this very sloppy, we should have exchanged numbers before hand. That would have made this easier.

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
You were with the group or alone? Because tge KOF section eventually spilled into the middle. Yelling marco polo. I would've enjoyed watching Blazblue but it was crowded on that side.

At one point I thought FSD was broken because nobody posted in the Casual Thread for 3hrs.

Last edited:

Kain

No, those guys were just out of control. I had a few friends just playing kof and sitting on the couch. I used to play with them, and they were the ones who convinced me to try and get players to mashfest

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
Incase you saw me I was the guy in the skull shirt that said iron fist. With a bandanna.

splslick

I definitely agree that ya should have exchanged numbers in regards to that since a good number of players do show up for that....I personally have never been there but I have seen streams of the venue. It does look like a cool venue to be at though since it's in the middle of midtown. Well at least we still have the session at my place. I wonder if Sha would be willing to bring his setup over since he tends to bring it with him all the time anyways

BboyDragon

Premium Donor
No i'm serious I went up there back in first weeks of vanilla for your weekly/monthly that Tri Force used to host. Good times plus i like the night life up there I always get my groove on when i'm there.

splslick

No i'm serious I went up there back in first weeks of vanilla for your weekly/monthly that Tri Force used to host. Good times plus i like the night life up there I always get my groove on when i'm there.
That weekly/monthly event was such a long ass time ago :O....I will keep you up to date if anything happens :D

splslick

I'm happy to see that you guys are such a welcoming bunch. I went to Next Level today for the first time to see what was up. No DOA, but at least there was plenty of SF4 to keep busy with. I'll try to to be there on the regular even though the commute kinda sucks. splslick, I'll definitely let you know if I can make it!
Question, you wouldn't happen to be a BB player yourself would you? The reason I bring this up is cause I was watching some tournament play and I saw your psn id match that of a player in BB :O

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD