New York DOA5

splslick

Had a really fun session with @Kain today....Your Ayane is pretty solid...Glad to see you stopped throwing mid wakeup kicks towards the end of the session...Looking forward to your secondary and a stronger Ayane next session :D

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Just letting the NY players know.

It looks like a group has expressed interest at doing a DOA gathering at my new place close to Baltimore, MD for a weekend. I have some players from MA, NY, PA, and NJ interested in making the trip. Expecting around a low of 6 and a high of 20 at the moment.

My place is about 5 minutes from the airport (BWI), and 15 minutes from Greyhound bus station (Downtown Baltimore).

We're currently shooting for the weekend before Final Round.

Any interest from the players here?

splslick

Just letting the NY players know.

It looks like a group has expressed interest at doing a DOA gathering at my new place close to Baltimore, MD for a weekend. I have some players from MA, NY, PA, and NJ interested in making the trip. Expecting around a low of 6 and a high of 20 at the moment.

My place is about 5 minutes from the airport (BWI), and 15 minutes from Greyhound bus station (Downtown Baltimore).

We're currently shooting for the weekend before Final Round.

Any interest from the players here?
I am down..I just have a few questions...Since the Megabus is cheaper than Greyhound, how far is the Greyhound station from White Marsh MTA Park & Ride? How long would the gathering be? What system is it being played on?...I earlier I know the better since I get paid that Friday :D

Last edited:

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Right now details aren't ironed out.
It would be for the weekend, with enough notice i might request off Friday & Monday if people want to arrive/leave then.
System doesn't matter, looking for people to bring gear. I have ps3 & 360, but currently only two tvs that can be used for play and one of them is my computer monitor (where i could stream the gathering).

White Marsh is ~30 min drive from me depending on traffic/time of day. White Marsh is on the north side of Baltimore, on the beltway at about 1 o'clock, Greyhound is at about 7 o'clock, and my place is about 5-6 o'clock.

splslick

Interested to see if anyone is down for a session this friday or saturday? The session would be at my place again

splslick

Right now details aren't ironed out.
It would be for the weekend, with enough notice i might request off Friday & Monday if people want to arrive/leave then.
System doesn't matter, looking for people to bring gear. I have ps3 & 360, but currently only two tvs that can be used for play and one of them is my computer monitor (where i could stream the gathering).

White Marsh is ~30 min drive from me depending on traffic/time of day. White Marsh is on the north side of Baltimore, on the beltway at about 1 o'clock, Greyhound is at about 7 o'clock, and my place is about 5-6 o'clock.
When the details are ironed out, let me know :D

I'm down for that, I'm itching for more games.
Iight that's one person :D

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
So it's looking like people are preferring the March 8th weekend. Some are planning on arriving Friday and leaving Monday. Private message me if you need my address, and let me know if you're carpooling with anyone and how many you're bringing.

BboyDragon

Premium Donor
He did good lol omg i was cracking jokes in his first match against my friend lol. I was saying look at kain he is black That's how you know he bad at fighting games lol..

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Keep in mind the event is March 8th & 9th. Anyone's free to stay the night, just might want to bring a sleeping bag as it's looking like at least 10ish players so far.

splslick

Keep in mind the event is March 8th & 9th. Anyone's free to stay the night, just might want to bring a sleeping bag as it's looking like at least 10ish players so far.
It's not looking bright for me since I just got laid off work =[

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD