New York DOA5

D Glock

Shoutouts to all the players that showed up yesterday :D
@DestructionBomb DROP RAIDOU OR PICK UP PAI OR STICK WITH AKIRA
@Dr Snipe MY TINA IS BETTER THAN YOURS :p
@Tenryuga YOU COULDNT STAY AWAY FROM EIN =[
@ArcuateBeef07 WE NEED TO GET YOU A MORE COMFORTABLE CONTROLLER :p
@ColonelColver IT'S COLVER TIME :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
@D Glock THANKS FOR RECORDING THE MATCHES AND HEARING ME POPOFF :D

I also want to give a shoutout to Blackmoonrising...I don't know his tag on here unfortunately but man that Leifang is so damn good :O

No doubt. Here's the runback set with @ColonelColver and @Fullmetal that was recorded yesterday. ;)

Fullmetal

It was awesome meeting everyone at Next Level. Unfortunately, I decided that I must return to NC tomorrow morning. It was fun while it lasted. I'll come back the next time I visit New York again.

I'll be competing TFC and NEC. SJ I'm still not sure but we'll see. I'm glad you all liked my Leifang even though I consider my Leifang mediocre. Everyone I played with had an interesting style and I had to make some readjustments with mine.

Good games to you all!
I'll 'hold' you again next time 8D

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
New York City!
1qi8nuu.jpg

yams

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone in Westchester is interested in playing offline casuals at Clarkson's Corner in Scarsdale on Thursdays. We normal meet once a week, but we are probably changing to biweekly. We usually play USF4 or MKX, but I can also bring a set up for DOA.

splslick

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone in Westchester is interested in playing offline casuals at Clarkson's Corner in Scarsdale on Thursdays. We normal meet once a week, but we are probably changing to biweekly. We usually play USF4 or MKX, but I can also bring a set up for DOA.
I can only think of one person who I think lives in that area...I cant seem to tag him....Give me a few and Ill see what his name is on here

DJPlace

i'm up for some matches i'm on PS3 i live in Western NY if that matters.

also quick question about that.

are people on PS4 more then PS3 now?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD