l_50c487ebd36ed.jpg

l_50c487ed4de24.jpg

l_50c487ee46cca.jpg

l_50c487ec5d43c.jpg

More here :
http://www.gamer.ne.jp/news/201212090002/
http://www.famitsu.com/news/201212/09025676.html

Uverlord

Wonder if this is the "suprise patch" for next week, or just normal DLC. But if it's free, then im happy. :)

RoboJoe

These look terrible. Would have been better to just give the girls Kasumi's old santa outfit. I will give this a passing grade if Gen-Fu gets a santa outfit with Eliot as the elf. Knowing TN's love for Gen though, I fully expect Gen's outfit to just be a red/white recolour of his c3, that is if he gets anything at all.

KwonJigglypuff

I wonder if they're gonna do for the whole cast.

I don't know. That sounds unlikely. In general we have like 12 costumes (4x3), so.. I guess some girls and some guys won't have Xmas costumes (which is racist, I know).

I have just noticed that all the girls (except Pai and Sarah) had an equal number of DLC costumes (3).
All the boys had 1 (Zack and Gen Fu had 2 color skin of the same costumes, which is a waste of spot).

So now the counters are reset to zero, which means everyone can have one costume if they can/want.
Hopefully we'll have a patch with 24 free costumes, one per character (which is very unlikely of course).

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Yessssss...

Alpha in a mrs. clause outfit.

Players can finally see her on the Ends of the Earth stage.

synce

Would be funny if they charged for xmas dlc. Actually I'm almost sure they will since Bamco already did :)

hoduken

Why is everyone so butt mad over the new costumes? Did anyone really expect them to not do holiday outfits for their characters around ....the holidays?

Also, is anyone expecting free DLC outfits for the game? It's not likely to happen again.

Dave

Love this, but yet again looks like stuff for characters I don't even use. That is lame. I'm sorry, but every pack should contain at least one costume for each character. It's not fair that they only do this for all the same girls, and it's more unfair that they charge laughable amounts for the sets. This set should contain one outfit for all the characters, in a perfect world that is. But it won't, only the same people will get costumes.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
I actually love these ! lol
It would be cool if Gen fu got the Green elf outfit from before lol

like it would be nice to have a red pack and a green pack ..

and Zack should have a reindeer outfit with a glowing red nose lol

Until I see Leon .. this game will be DOA5- to me .. >__>

KwonJigglypuff

Until I see Leon .. this game will be DOA5- to me .. >__>

I know right.
Just think about this : until DOA6, there is more room for improvement, which is positive. DOA5 isn't perfect, but the gameplay and the mecanics are very solid now (in my opinion), which means that they will certainly focus more on the (important) "details" in DOA6 (especially what DOA5 lacked : Team Battle, Leon, etc.).

I know it's a bit soon, but I promise you that the first day we hear about DOA6, the battle to bring Leon back will be declared.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD