Ninja Gaiden 2 Thread

Brute

Standard Donor
wait i thought you did the whole maskless Ryu thing?
He did. I believe gill thinks you were accusing him of using mods to alter the gameplay and attain his highscore, and he wants to reinforce that he did not cheat for his accomplishment.

But honestly, I'm glad one of you added the other to their ignore list. You two don't get along well and I think it's best if you just ignored one another.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
i fight with you more than i do him, hell only time i can remember arguing with him was stupid master roshi thing that didn't even last a day

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
I thought he was accusing me of just hacking in general for NG

The only so called "hacking" I did, which isn't even hacking, was alter save data to get a maskless Ryu which I asked another NG player for the hex code and model swapping which there are tutorials all over the internet on how to do it lol

but yeah I would appreciate it if you would just ask me first before accusing me lol

I actually have the video of that speed run on my channel if you think I hacked that as well lol ^.^

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
i don't associate mods with cheating so much as i associate it with adding stupid shit to games like deadpool firing rainbows at a bunch of enemies dressed as crash bandicoot, while numa numa plays in the background...or a maskless Ryu in razors edge

Brute

Standard Donor
i [...] associate mods with [...] adding stupid shit to games like [...] a maskless Ryu in razors edge
Yeah, how stupid...
roll_eyes.gif

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Actually, Hayabusa's unmasked model is already in the game and is playable in certain chapters, its not even a mod

the hex editing part just allows you to select that model as a costume which should of been allowed in razors edge from the start anyway

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Mod= modification

mod·i·fi·ca·tion (m d -f -k sh n). n. 1. The act of modifying or the condition of being modified. 2. A result of modifying. 3. A small alteration, adjustment, or limitation.

Brute

Standard Donor
Mod= modification

mod·i·fi·ca·tion (m d -f -k sh n). n. 1. The act of modifying or the condition of being modified. 2. A result of modifying. 3. A small alteration, adjustment, or limitation.
A small adjustment? So is changing the volume of the music in the options menu a modification?
A limitation? So if I only use the katana, am I modding the game?

Anyway, it's just silly semantics.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Tried Mission 12 again and got a new time at 3:17! at rank 6 now ^.^
getting closer to top 3!

Last edited:

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Decided to play NG2 today and beat my mission 12 speed run record from 3:17 to 3:10

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD