Ninja Gaiden Thread

Chaos

If would be nice if TN upgrade the graphics just like that one company (Deep Silver) did to Saints Row 3 Remastered.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
So about the FAQ page link I posted above...I'm not sure if this was intentional or a typo, but it seems that they're making Rachel playable in Razor's Edge.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    241.3 KB · Views: 102

Brute

Standard Donor
So about the FAQ page link I posted above...I'm not sure if this was intentional or a typo, but it seems that they're making Rachel playable in Razor's Edge.
Probably typo. I would think that if they were adding Rachel to RE, that would have been a fairly nice advertising point.

I honestly hate playing Rachel in NG, but I'm fine with her in RE, as you're not forced to play side characters in that game outside Ayane.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I’m buying it on Switch and Series X. I’m done with PC gaming for now. PC gaming went from expensive to stupid.

If Rachel is available in 3 I will go ape shit. Rachel was such a great character to play especially if you go from Sigma where she was meh to Sigma 2 where she was an absolute mastodon.

Brute

Standard Donor
"Gameplay altered for violent content, not reflective of final game."

If it's so easy to alter the gore effects that you can do it for a trailer, why not put the option for blood in-game?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD