Ninja Gaiden Thread

UpSideDownGRUNT

Will also try to get the NES games on my wii u virtual console for completion sake and also to see if i'm able to beat those.
You said you have NG Black? in that case you already own NES NG1 :D

NG Black specifically has the NES NG1 as an unlockable, Unlocked via 50 Golden Scarabs.

EDIT: looked it up and changed a few things lol

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know the Hayabusa statues from Multiverse are 40% off on ThinkGeek at the moment.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know the Hayabusa statues from Multiverse are 40% off on ThinkGeek at the moment.
That's interesting. I never bought mine initially when I found out about the detachable arms. Weirded me out. That's a damn good price though.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
That's interesting. I never bought mine initially when I found out about the detachable arms. Weirded me out. That's a damn good price though.

Is that because of a phobia? And yea the price is really good, instead of paying almost $450+ after shipping and duty fees to Canada, I can get it for $345 now. Still expensive but a lot better then paying almost $500 lol. Still, I envy you Americans, if I only had to pay $180 I would buy all of them xD

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
No because detachable means there is a weak point. Possible point of failure. Also the magnet could get weak over time and fail to hold the arm on and so forth.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Statue arrived today, had it for a good 5 minutes. Got to exchange it as one of the Kunai is broken -.-
3ajrMGZ.jpg

Edit:

OMG? The rep told me to keep it and they are sending me another one what the.........0.0

Last edited:

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
See if anybody else wants to grab it off of you first but if there are no takers, sure. I'd jump on it normally but I don't have a ton of free space to put it at the moment. One Piece stuff everywhere currently lol. But yeah consider me a guaranteed taker. I'll just PayPal you shipping costs for whatever it is.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Ay One Piece

Ok sure no problem. If no one else takes it and I decide not to keep it I will shoot you a pm! Shipping should be around $50-60 CAD.

Sotherius

i would get it, but brazilian shipping is expensive and i'm in a momment of buying things. So i can't afford it right now. :/

Brute

Standard Donor
I would take it were it not for paranoia giving out my shipping address.

But congrats.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I wouldn't mind giving you my address. If it would cost not more than 60€ (which is about 67$) shipping to Germany, I would gladly take it. As an artist I love statues like these...they are great reference material. This one would be perfect because of it's dynamic pose and Ryu's anatomy...but I have scruples taking it away from CyberEvil who is the big Ryu fanboy here. ;) Either way awesome action of you. :)

Last edited:

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Wow, that's like 130€. That's unfortunately too expensive. Why is this so costly, lol? XD Thanks for checking though.

haha I have no idea bro! I think its because they are including duty cost? If you can PM me your real address maybe the price would be different.

upload_2016-8-15_0-5-51.png

@CyberEvil

I checked how much it would cost to ship to your area and the cheapest is estimated at $70 cad

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Hold on to it for now. Waiting for an expensive medical bill to hit me before I drop extra cash. I'll let you know. That's pretty cheap for shipping to me.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Hey @CyberEvil,

I got the 2nd statue today. It has some serious QC issues on the base but if you are still interested, you can pm me and I can send it to you.

Edit: nvm my mom really likes the statues and took one to put on display lool

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD