Ninja Gaiden Thread

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
@mishima2000 it's been a while since I touched the BoTA. Do you have discord? You can join the NG discord. People can help you out (and if anyone else wants to join)

Some neat stuff I found messing with cheat engine and someone has blood almost restored for NGS2!!

Found my favorite Ninja Pose again. God I love the walking animation lol!

Noclip

Free Camera
unknown-3.png

Removed in game check that blocks your input (can move around in game cut scenes lol! Not really useful otherwise haha)
unknown-4.png

Blood for Sigma 2!
Creator: majingai

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
@mishima2000 it's been a while since I touched the BoTA. Do you have discord? You can join the NG discord. People can help you out (and if anyone else wants to join)

Some neat stuff I found messing with cheat engine and someone has blood almost restored for NGS2!!

Noclip

Free Camera
View attachment 35604

Removed in game check that blocks your input (can move around in game cut scenes lol! Not really useful otherwise haha)
View attachment 35605

Blood for Sigma 2!
Blood for sigma 2? Where’s the download link?

Noclip

Free Camera
View attachment 35604

View attachment 35605

Blood for Sigma 2!
The sigma 2 blood mod looks good. I hope you can post this on the nexus forums in the fluffy manager download section. I just hope in time the purple mist is just completly gone. thank you. you just made my day. I hope you can continue to make the blood mod better. no purple mist period and then send it in to team ninja and tell them you are a better programmer lol. thank you again.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
The sigma 2 blood mod looks good. I hope you can post this on the nexus forums in the fluffy manager download section. I just hope in time the purple mist is just completly gone. thank you. you just made my day. I hope you can continue to make the blood mod better. no purple mist period and then send it in to team ninja and tell them you are a better programmer lol. thank you again.

I didn't make the blood mod!!

P2p1mbs

I finally got to Razors edge part of the master collection, I'm fine with how its feels harder than the Sigma games but I'm HATING how different it feels from the older games. I particularly HATE the inclusion of QTEs and Steel-on-bone shit.

Also, is there a way to enable decapitation and gore in the PS4 version of Sigma 2? I'm not digging all violet smoke...

Last edited:

P2p1mbs

They intentionally took out the blood toggle from Sigma 2+ so no there is not.

That's disappointing, I played Sigma 1 and 2 on my PSVIta and I was hoping this collection would add in n the blood and dismemberment that I missed out on in the original releases but I guess not...

I'm almost tempted to buy the original release of NG2 on 360 digitally but I'm still torn since I already have the game on my Vita and now my PS4...

I do have an original physical NG Black that I can play on XBONE but I dont have my XBONE with me :((I lent it to my cousins in exchange for her XB360 to ply my old copies of DOA 3, 2 Ulitamte and 4)...

If anyone could make a trainer for sigma 1 having all the weapons maxed out in the very start of the game that would be amazing. Chater challang in sigma 2 with all the weaponms maxed out is just plain fun.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Last edited:
For the record I find myself doing better when the computer AI is dead and I am doing the mission by myself on certain spots. Is there a way to make the AI just stand there instead of getting in the way?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD