DOA5LR No Last Round for PlayStation 3 in Europe

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Still not out on PS3 PSN.

edit: it's been an entire week and no fucking update. I guess I should just shelf the PS3 and not care, same as SCEE.

Last edited:

DemonChris21

great still nothing there's even new ninja dlc out by now but we don't even have this... they completely forgot about us in Europe :(

Corza

Standard Donor
I'm waiting for the announcement that we won't get the characters.

Shenron206

By the looks of things it seems unlikely Ps3 in the uk is going to get the two characters or the other dlc. Seems to me they seem to focused on the other platforms and where just not worth there time in my view could be wrong though I hope I am

Shenron206

Well at this rate I might just get the X box 1 as that way I can get the two new characters cause that is really all I care about with DOA LR and with the way these ps3 updates are going I can get an x box much faster then they can bring out the dlc for ps3 lol

Corza

Standard Donor
Don't get your hopes up. Picking Phase 4 and Hayate in tag freezes the game. I'm sure that's what they're going to patch.

Shenron206

https://twitter.com/TeamNINJAStudio/status/572290368068186112

Doesn't state what it'll be for. I sure hope they'll at least give a shit about updating the store rather than just making dlc transfer possible.

I really dout its going to have the dlc, I hope I am wrong but tbh the reason they put DOA LR on Ps4 and Xbox 1 was so they could fit more dlc on it as the 360 and Ps3 had run out of room on storage. I may be wrong but I have a friend who works with Sony who told me something like that so might as well get the X box 1 or Ps4 when you can really

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
That's a pretty pessimistic view. As much as I'm really disappointed with the service from both SCEE and TN. I'm sure they can't just straight up delay this to kingdom come. Sure, previous gen people are not a priority, but they're still supporters. They can't just tell us to fuck off and get away with it.

Well, if that does happen, they can expect not a single goddamn penny from me and shove it up their asses. There's only so much support you can give before being screwed over.

Shenron206

That's a pretty pessimistic view. As much as I'm really disappointed with the service from both SCEE and TN. I'm sure they can't just straight up delay this to kingdom come. Sure, previous gen people are not a priority, but they're still supporters. They can't just tell us to fuck off and get away with it.

Well, if that does happen, they can expect not a single goddamn penny from me and shove it up their asses. There's only so much support you can give before being screwed over.

Like I said I hope I am wrong but I thats what everyone around me tells me. Also on twitter on the team ninja page there saying the patch is not going to fix the dlc store issue but like you I am annoyed about this whole thing to I just hope the ps3 dose get the dlc

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Well, I wasn't going to support any more dlc costumes anyway hence why I stuck with ps3 but it seems like we're on the zero priority list here.

UpSideDownGRUNT

At this point it would be easier to make a US PSN and download Core Fighters.

Then, you can buy Raidou from US store, you can get US PSN cards from sites like play-asia.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
I shouldn't have to create a whole new account and buy cards for something that was advertised to be in my own region.

I know I'm sounding like a self-entitled asshole, but if I was actually so desperate to get just two characters, I would've done it by now. Also, I'm not letting $150+ worth of DLC content go down the drain if the two versions don't end up being compatible. Happened to me with my JP account and I wasted money because of it.

Let's just wait and see how long they're going to keep screwing up on this promise.

Yun-Seong

Any information when full version will be released finally in Europe? That's really dissapointing that we still have to wait... :(

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD