DOA5LR No Last Round for PlayStation 3 in Europe

Shenron206

I am just going to assume that SCEE officially sucks and no the dlc is not on ps3 store in the uk yet and at this rate I am just gonna assume there not going to bring it out so I shall just get the x box 1 when I can :)

I've seen this at some russian site, can't find source of information. Guess it could apply for the whole EU.

Patch 1.02 for Europe is under QA in PlayStation Europe. and we expect it will be released in mid to late next week.
Also, the PS3 DOA5 Last Round full game (digital) is scheduled for its release in Russia on March 11th or 18th.

DemonChris21

better and better no DOA5LR, no Honoka, no Raidou, no ninja clan 1 costumes dlc and now no update for Europe. They really show us middle finger -_-

Marv1990

At this point it would be easier to make a US PSN and download Core Fighters.

Then, you can buy Raidou from US store, you can get US PSN cards from sites like play-asia.
doesn't work with European systems I think. I remember I tried to download the Zack Island-stage from the American store cause these b*stards didn't release it in Germany, and it didn't work after the download. It only worked when I downloaded it from the Italian store

QueenJakheiho

Maybe some of you guys should start keep fire some ragetweets to Team Ninja and Tecmo Europe like i did in the last 2 weeks because screaming and crying here helps nobody. And the most fault isnt even SCEE, thats a bunch of incompetent people but its Tecmos they dont give a single fuck about the EU Player. I bet my ass off when as example Konami would be the Publisher this problems with the DLC and all that bullshit since DOA5U launch until now would never occur.
Just check out the back cover from DOA5LR on the PS4
"Carrying all purchased and downloadble DLCs from DOA5U"
Thats called breaching a contract and is false advertising.

And even more sad that all what you guys here doing screaming over banning some outfits which is the stupidest thing ever but hell there a lot bigger problems now. But why should we support the EU Player to help get their Outfits back, we have ours and we are pissed because we cant see girls in sexy outfits on the stream. Seriously this whole thing is going down very deep into the ocean.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
You and me both. Two whole pages of my tweets are just complaints to TN, TK and one to SCEE, but I don't expect any response to the latter unless I start calling their mothers.

I'm patient, but I don't appreciate this false advertising and shitty service. They'll probably write some 5 word appology tweet and pretend it never happened once they finally release this goddamn content.

Addictrian

Well i have to say , we still wait in Germany and Europe to transfer our Ps3 DLC Costumes to PS4 . And yeah weve Spent Money on it , so we care about it.
Still no new Patch here, same with no Showstppers Encore DLC. Ninja Clan worked. Everything else ...we have to wait and wait and die.

Like it happend in the last 2 Years.

derich11

Hey,
I really wanted to get DOA5LR, since I didnt own another version of it.
Now that the game wont appear in the EU shop, I consider getting it from the US shop. What are the downsides to this? Can I get all the DLC that is included with LR? Do i have to expect lags in Online Play?
Or would you recommend getting DOA5U and upgrade it?

Thanks for answering and cheers!

Corza

Standard Donor
There are really no downsides. In fact, I wish I had the US version digitally, not the EU disc.

Crazy_Chin_Guy

Premium Donor
Hey,
I really wanted to get DOA5LR, since I didnt own another version of it.
Now that the game wont appear in the EU shop, I consider getting it from the US shop. What are the downsides to this? Can I get all the DLC that is included with LR? Do i have to expect lags in Online Play?
Or would you recommend getting DOA5U and upgrade it?

Thanks for answering and cheers!
If you download the US version you can't play with EU players. Atleast until EU finally gets the patch. My friend did the same thing, he couldn't play with me because he downloaded the US version of the game.

Marv1990

now they really took the bun! They are celebrating themselves on FB that now Honoka and Raidou are finally released in Europe, and what are the facts? Raidou is still not available and Honoka you can only purchase with her debut costume set for 9,99€, and if you buy it, Honoka is
still NOT unlocked in the game. From day to day they are getting more ridiculous. I'm sick of them! First they release an unfinished game and now unfinished patches, unbelievable...

The Enforcer

now they really took the bun! They are celebrating themselves on FB that now Honoka and Raidou are finally released in Europe, and what are the facts? Raidou is still not available and Honoka you can only purchase with her debut costume set for 9,99€, and if you buy it, Honoka is
still NOT unlocked in the game. From day to day they are getting more ridiculous. I'm sick of them! First they release an unfinished game and now unfinished patches, unbelievable...

Did you download the corresponding catalog (#2, I think). Purchasing content alone, does not make it available. All non-Ultimate content requires its proper costume catalog.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD