No ps3 custom xmb music...

This is a big deal for me. Gaming comp. should know by now ps3 needs this feature, and only they can provide it. I mean isn't ps3 the leading system for this game? I'm very upset what a let down the game will get no future praise from me for this. I will play and I like Doa but to me its so important that I rate the game a 7 out of 10 just for not having it. They say they listen to the fans...guess not.

xOmniCloudx

Sucks. After T6 had that and in game screen cap feature and Tag 2 took it to new heights for both PS3 and 360 with Tekken tunes and having it be more than a glorified MP3 player like it is for the other games that support it is disappointing.

Sucks. After T6 had that and in game screen cap feature and Tag 2 took it to new heights for both PS3 and 360 with Tekken tunes and having it be more than a glorified MP3 player like it is for the other games that support it is disappointing.

Exactly I tweeted to add it over 20 XD even tried to get others to tweet it. I guess they just don't care what the fans truly want its the little things that we aporeciate too.

Chaos

Uhh! DOA5 needs this feature BADLY, I mean come on! Batman Arkham City has custom soundtracks why not DOA5? It pisses me off when Im playing a great game but can't even listing to my own music, it doesn't make sense at all. :(

xOmniCloudx

Really? Go play music off your computer or your ipod geez.

Yet miss out on being immersed in the game since you don't have the sound effects and voices? No thanks. How about the devs stop being lazy with something we pay for since it's easy and been done already. If you want less features for something you pay for, more power to you, I'm not with you though.

Gill Hustle

Whaaaa?! How do you do this?

Yet miss out on being immersed in the game since you don't have the sound effects and voices? No thanks. How about the devs stop being lazy with something we pay for since it's easy and been done already. If you want less features for something you pay for, more power to you, I'm not with you though.

This omni you are so right. It's amazing how something so small is very important. I just don't understand it...I thought we have gotten to the point where game co. understand we need this for ps3. I mean do we need to start a website letting Sony know to add this feature in the next two or three updates. I mean im tired of not being able to listen to my music during play. It's why i played so much ssf4, and RDR. It's just very disheartening for me I felt they would have gotten it right.

Raansu

Custom soundtracks drown out the game sounds anyways, so whats the difference?

Chaos

This omni you are so right. It's amazing how something so small is very important. I just don't understand it...I thought we have gotten to the point where game co. understand we need this for ps3. I mean do we need to start a website letting Sony know to add this feature in the next two or three updates. I mean im tired of not being able to listen to my music during play. It's why i played so much ssf4, and RDR. It's just very disheartening for me I felt they would have gotten it right.
Its even more disheartening when your playing open world games like Saints Row 2 & Saints Row 3. :(

xOmniCloudx

Custom soundtracks drown out the game sounds anyways, so whats the difference?

I know. That's why I brought up Tekken Tunes, something which doesn't do that and something I have in several topics considered the new standard and benchmark to custom soundtrack handling. The standard option alone is better than nothing though. Whether it fits best there or is more convenient or not depends on the person's actual set up.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD