Northeast Championship 16: The Dead Or Alive experience.

EmeryReigns

Standard Donor

The second entry in the "Dead Or Alive Experience" Series. This time, it was NEC16. I had a fucking blast with my community, and am looking forward to seeing everyone at WB & FR this year! Again, these movies aren't to focus on gameplay, but instead to focus on our community, and how we interact with each other. We are fighters for life!

And if you haven't seen the SJ9 Version, look no further!

Thanks for checking out my content! Be sure to catch me on my social websites!

www.Twitter.com/RojikkuEffect
www.Instagram.com/RojikkuEffect
www.SoundCloud.com/RojikkuEffect
www.Youtube.com/RojikkuEffect
www.Facebook.com/RojikkuEffect
www.Twitch.tv/Rojikku

Attachments

• nec pic.jpg
    nec pic.jpg
    391.6 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
We were in the car with Katsu and Jaegar was going ballistic in there. Katsu was like "Jaegar chill! I'm trying to drive! do you want to go to Wawa or not!?"

Jaegar: Listen K-K-Katsu..! if Dbomb, Rojikku and Shazzamatazzles are not going to Wawas I'm not going to Wawa because they are our homiessssss!

Katsu: They are already in the car with us to go there!

Jaegar: Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo my homies are here. Katsu turn the radio on!

A couple hilarious moments there and within the hotel. Overall, it was fun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will see all you guys again. - DB
1451315_1090901680943988_7362395364843653947_n.jpg

SB3

Didn't attend NEC this year but from what I watched it looks really exciting and active the DOA community/family is something I'm proud to be apart of let's keep the intensity going and make this community grow even larger p.s. Is there going to be a battle royal 2016?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD