[Nov 17, 2012] CEO November- The Community Strikes Back (Altamonte Springs, Florida)

Raansu

https://www.facebook.com/events/504813209528679/505655806111086/?ref=notif&notif_t=event_mall_reply
The Road to CEO 2013 Continues November 17th at the Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel. Full details soon and Games TBD. Bumping it up from 7 featured games to 8. And thanks to everyone for making the September 29th event a success.

10 Count it 10 Official Tournaments will be held thanks to the community having key players and fans step up to help host their favorite competitive fighting games and cause well I like the challenge of getting through 10 different games in a single day.
Signups and Full schedule detai
ls to be up next week.

Official Tournaments to be held
1. SFxT DLC 1v1 XBOX NOON
2. KOF XIII XBOX 1PM
3. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 PS3 2 pm
4. AE2012 XBOX 2 PM
5. SCV PS3 3 PM
6. Persona 4 Arena PS3 3 PM
7. DOA5 XBOX 4 PM
8. 3rd Strike Online XBOX 5 PM
9. MK9 PS3 5PM
10.UMvC3 XBOX 6 PM

Regardless of number of Pre-Regs for each game these will all be on the schedule to start on time and be held no matter what. However any game that ends up with less than 16 players on the day of the event are subject to not be streamed at all unless time allows it.

Stay Tuned for Pre-Reg and such by Mid October for this November 17th Event.
------------------------------------------------------------
Pre-reg is up.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDlqNkRYOVBFeTNldEYxSlBRcHF3ZUE6MA#gid=0

X_Fact0r

Hopefully the game comes back quick for me. Hope you remember my face after quite a few years. Maybe I will find my main by then.

X_Fact0r

Also note that DOA is now fighting other games for the last two spots. Please pre register so the game can keep it's spot on the roster.

Raansu

Also note that DOA is now fighting other games for the last two spots. Please pre register so the game can keep it's spot on the roster.

Jebaily has already promised that none of the games will be removed from the roster. It's just that if we don't have at least 16 entrants he wont stream DoA, which to me might be a good thing considering the commentary of the last stream was kind of insulting.

On the up side Jebaily is giving us a chance even after only having 14 people at the last tournament. The downside though is if we don't get people to show this will probably be the last CEO for DoA5. So ya, I'd like people to show up for this.

Julius Rage

I have got to be the dumbest mother fucker on the planet!

I cannot make this and I'm hitting my head against a wall because I didn't know.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD