[Nov 17, 2012] Georgia's Fight Club (Jonesboro, GA)

reese

O.k now i'm gonna talk. I had a lot of fun at the tournment it was great. Thanks to my friend for the crash course on DOA the day before, oh thats right I have never played a DOA game before the day before the tournment, and I think I did well despite going against A.P. in the first round. Which I blame reese for predicting, but props to every one who played and I hope you all had a good time like I did. I think i'm forgetting something, oh yea reese you suck!! (BLAM BI#CH PUDDING) simple and clean mother fudger =)

oh flame if only you were a real person then maybe I can hear you famous losing song......"I'M SO HAPPY CAUSE I'M A GUMMY BEAR GUMMY BEAR

Allan Paris

Here are some of the matches from the tournament. Visit the channel or go to the media section on FSD (I am uploading them now) for more of them. I am still uploading matches but these are what I can do now. After NEC I should have more up, I had to steal time to get this much done.

Again, I appreciate everyone that came out and played. Hopefully you guys can get together more often and get something going down here. There's clearly enough of you for that to happen. Until next time Georgia!

See you all at Final Round.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Oh, and don't forget, there's an offline gaming scene in Lithonia.

http://www.gxgaming.com/

It's open weekly on Wednesday - Saturday from 4PM - 1030PM EST. The address is:

3981 Main St.
Lithonia, GA 30058

If y'all can make it and bring the DOA awareness there, they may be able to hold ranbats before Final Round.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD