[Nov 25, 2012] The dead or alive 5 blacklist tourament (Online)

Red dragon

DOA5blacklisttouramentposter.png

Red dragon productions presents the return of the blacklist tourament. For those of you that have not partipated in one of my touraments before, the blacklist is a tourament that will rank the top 8 players. The tourament has its own bracket style so it is a little different than before.

Here is how its going to work:

Console of Choice:
Since DOA5 is a multiplatform game, i am going to run a ps3 bracket and a 360 bracket. You are allowed to sign up for either or both if you wish. I figured it will be convient if i can get both ends of the doa world involved on this. If there is not enough people to sign up for one of the 2 consoles, then that whole bracket is dropped and i will run it off the other one.

Format of the tourament:
Since i have a tight schedule, it will be extremely hard for me to do the whole tourament in a week. What i will do is allow one week for each round fights to be done. You and your opponent will schedule a time to get online to settle your fight. If you want, (and i've only seen this happen once), you can take your match offline with your opponent if you can meet up with him/her. That is completely up to you but as i've stated above, i've only seen that happen once and it was by chance. You must contact me with the end result of the match. You can post the results of the match in any of these 3 places:

Facebook's Dead or alive group page
Freestepdodge
Dead or alive world

The bracket:
If you played in any of my previous blacklist touraments, the bracket is the same. Depending on how many people sign up is how big the bracket will be. Im aiming for a minimum of 16 players for each bracket but i will add more if needed and adjust.

Match settings:
I have no idea if they set up a regular tourament default for doa5 but if im correct the settings were:
normal life gauge
60 seconds
random stage pick
2 or 3 rounds (im not sure on this one so ill let you decide)

the regular round fights will be best 2 out of 3 and when we make it to the final 8 players, it will become best 3 out of 5.

After the tourament:
After the blacklist touarment is over and everyone has their ranks, you can do challenge matches if you want to. If you did not make a rank on the blacklist, you must challenge spot #8. If you are ranked #2-#7, you can only challenge one rank above you. In regards to the format of the match, unlike the tourament, it will be left up to the challenger and challengee to decide the terms of the fight. Like the tourament, it can be done either online or offline, whichever is convient for you.

Brackets will be available on November 24th.
First round matches will begin on November 25th. Good luck everyone.

Blacklistbracketround2brackets.png

Blacklistbracketround2bracketsPS3.png

Xbox 360:
1. Joe Mastatoken Andrade (Facebook)
2. Max536Drago (Facebook)
3. o Harribel o (Facebook)
4. Chōmasuku (DOAW)
5. GrimmieTime (DOAW)
6. shinko li (Facebook)
7. ducky 888 (Facebook)
8. Arashi Solace (Facebook)
9. KyleSki (DOAW)
10. TB brightgamer (Xbox Live)
11. MMA Boss (Xbox Live)
12. Xiii autoaim (FSD)
13. deathofaninja (DOAW)
14. ThunderNinja02 (DOAW)
15. Awesmic (Facebook)
16. DEATHWALKSALONE (Xbox Live)
17. FightClubHuBBs (Facebook)
18. nF ColtZz (xbox live)
19. LondonLust (FSD)
20. ShunsFury (Facebook)
21. Tokyo Pistol(FSD)
22. iReally(FSD)
23.Ayane Tomonobu Kunoichi (Facebook)
24. Yeah Showtime (FSD/xbox live)
25. Aegis Ornus (FSD)

Playstation 3:
1. BlasianPersuasi (Facebook)
2. Brittboys (DOAW)
3. Scorpian (DOAW)
4. Zakku-kun (DOAW)
5. NanhouDrops (Facebook/FSD)
6. Kasumi_AngelDD (DOAW/FSD)
7. LadyKasumi (DOAW)
8. BeastCraYo (DOAW)
9. CrimsonCJ (FSD)
10. Shuns Fury (Facebook)
11. DOA_Eater (FSD)
12. iReally(FSD)

Red dragon

Did this already happen? I'm just now seeing this topic.

No, this tourament did not happen yet, for some reason, FSD has a weird set up system in regards to making a tourament thread. If you actually read through my OP, the first round fights start on november 25th.

@angryworm,

Trying to win a top spot in both? best of luck man. Your the second person to sign up for both consoles. Whats up with your work schedule?

AngryWorm

Just the nature of my job. Sometimes I have to put in extra time on the weekend. Kinda blows, but that's life.

Red dragon

Just the nature of my job. Sometimes I have to put in extra time on the weekend. Kinda blows, but that's life.

I know man, i work 10 hours a day, 7 days a week and im barely holding onto my job. I've had so much drama lately that my GPA is taking a beating this semester. Im running out of options.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD