[Nov 5, 2011] Dead Or Alive 4 Online (Xbox Live)

Allan Paris

doaonline.jpg

DATE: November 5, 2011- - -> 9: 30PM EST,
8: 30PM CST,
7: 30PM MST, 6: 30PM PST

Whether you play for fun or for hardcore competition come join, and play with your fellow Dead Or Alive memebers.

Remember it is only online and this is your GAME!

Tournament Rules
+ Double Elimination
+ Time 60 Seconds
+ Life: Normal
+Winner Has Charactrer Lock
+ Regular Matches(3 rounds a match): 2/3
Semi Finals(3 rounds a match): 4/7
Grand Finals(3 rounds a match): 5/9
+ Experimental Playground Banned

PLAYERS

1. Rikuto
2. JimLoveTessa NL
3. TessaLoveJim NL
4. Master Ari
5. xLegendaryPain
6. Peachen
7. DJ Vashy
8. I AresX I
9. EvilDancer27
10. SliceAndDice x
11. PistolPete X
12. PMA King
13. Rated R Inferno
14. Pat Martino
15. sSeLDo0h
16. Master Ninja
17. a Skanadian
18. FightClubHuBBs
19. The Dom Effect

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Looking kinda empty on the roster there.

Cancel and wait a bit? Maybe delay a month or two?

Usually this is a sign the online tournaments are just being done a little too frequently, so that build-up of interest loses its momentum.

Allan Paris

Looking kinda empty on the roster there.

Cancel and wait a bit? Maybe delay a month or two?

Usually this is a sign the online tournaments are just being done a little too frequently, so that build-up of interest loses its momentum.

Yeah, I know. I may fall back on them after this one.

Allan Paris

I am going to postpone this tournament until next weekend on NOVEMBER 5th, 2011. I have enough players to run a round robin tournamnet but I don't feel like running that kind of tournament. By next weekend there should be enough players that I can a double elimination bracket for.

This allows players (new or old) to register/post on 1 of the 3 DOA sites; Doaworld.com, Freestepdodge.com, or Doacentral.com. So they can post and sign themselves up to particiapte.

So there will not be a tournament held tonight. If next weekend November 5th, 2011 is not a good weekend for you to play let me know and I can take you off the list, thank you.

Arliss

Hey sorry but i guess i'm not making it to this tournament either. i found out this weekend that my husband and i have our annual marine corp ball on the 5th. :\ Hopefully i'll be able to participate in the next one!!!!

TRI Mike

I'd love to participate but... I live in latin america and have no idea of the times compared to those.

Allan Paris

I'd love to participate but... I live in latin america and have no idea of the times compared to those.

You can google it. Time zones is what you will be googling. Find out what time zone you are in and compare them to the times you see above, you may have to add or subtract hours, minutes, seconds etc. You need to match your time with the time you need to be online for the tournament. Depending on which zone you are going to relate to. I'd do it but I don't have time to do so right now.

What I typed may sound confusing. If you relate to EST the tournament starts at 9:30pm (Nov 5, 2011) and the time may be 3:30am (Nov. 6, 2011) for you or 5:30pm (Nov5, 2011).

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD