Nyo bug

Codemaster92163

I never really decided to see if it was just a weaker variant or what, but I decided to really look into her :P::P::P: launch to see why it was so bad. As it turns out, it ALWAYS provides the same launch height. Unlike all of her other launches (leaving aside :7::K: since that is in the same category with other :7::K:s), it doesn't take into account CLvl when deciding launch height.

I'm guessing it's meant to be the same as a standard :3::P: launch and provide the same height (or nearly as much) as it, but presently it disregards stun level and gives a consistent and shitty launch height.

I'm hoping they fix this as I assume it's not intended. If they can bring it up to par with her :3::P: launch, she'll have a better punishing tool and better mixup at her disposal.

Oh, and the already-known BT :2::P: sometimes being blocked by a regular standing guard. That also needs to be fixed.

KING JAIMY

I have found a frame data bug for Nyotengu. 2P is -6 on block and leaves her crouching continuously during the recovery frames. This makes the move unsafe on block and throw punishable with an i5 low throw. However, it is impossible to throw punish 2P on block with an i5 low throw! Characters with an i5 low throw are not able to punish 2P on block. Strangely enough, characters with an i4 low throw are able to punish 2P on block. This is odd, considering the fact that a low strike which leaves you crouching should be throw punishable by every character at -6 on block.

In reality, I believe the frames on block are not correctly displayed. If it is punishable by i4 low throws, but not i5 low throws, then the move should be -5 on block. Either that, or I am missing something.

Tulkas

Premium Donor
I never really decided to see if it was just a weaker variant or what, but I decided to really look into her :P::P::P: launch to see why it was so bad. As it turns out, it ALWAYS provides the same launch height. Unlike all of her other launches (leaving aside :7::K: since that is in the same category with other :7::K:s), it doesn't take into account CLvl when deciding launch height.

I'm guessing it's meant to be the same as a standard :3::P: launch and provide the same height (or nearly as much) as it, but presently it disregards stun level and gives a consistent and shitty launch height.

I'm hoping they fix this as I assume it's not intended. If they can bring it up to par with her :3::P: launch, she'll have a better punishing tool and better mixup at her disposal.

Oh, and the already-known BT :2::P: sometimes being blocked by a regular standing guard. That also needs to be fixed.
Brad also has a launcher that gets same high regardless the thereshold or counter hit status. It is :3_::P:.

I find this sitution could good because it grants 4 very damaging hits on middles while skipping the stun game.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD