DOA5U Nyotengu Coming To Consoles In September

Nyotengu_vs_Hayabusa_622x320.jpg

Here's some great news for those of us without access to the Japanese arcade version of Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate. Team NINJA has just announced the release date for Nyotengu's console debut.

PlayStation 3 and XBox 360 players in North America will be able to get her on September 2, 2014. Meanwhile, PlayStation 3 players in Europe will get her the day after - September 3.

Source: Team NINJA via Shoryuken

I am oddly excited to play her...I didn't like playing the original Tengu but I like her design :x I have a feeling she'll still make me mad LMFAO

Looking forward to her. I'm pretty sold on her already, but ima still wait and see her move list video to be sure. God forbid you may actually have to think when using her..

Nyotengu_vs_Hayabusa_622x320.jpg

Here's some great news for those of us without access to the Japanese arcade version of Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate. Team NINJA has just announced the release date for Nyotengu's console debut.

PlayStation 3 and XBox 360 players in North America will be able to get her on September 2, 2014. Meanwhile, PlayStation 3 players in Europe will get her the day after - September 3.

Source: Team NINJA via Shoryuken
I got a bad feeling survival mode on legendary with all these 8 new characters in ultimate is not gonna be easy to win:(I managed to win on legendary once in the old version:)#proud of myself

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD