[Oct 19, 2013] DOA5U XBL Tournament (October 19th, 2013 @ 3pm) (XBL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MastaToken

What's up, guys! I've been planning to do a DOA tournament for quite some time now but life happened so here it is!

3/5 Matches
3/5 Rounds
WF, LF, GF: 3/5 Matches
All stages are legal unless told otherwise due to lag (would like to keep lag to a minimum)
Character Change allowed only on new sets or lose round

DO NOT ENTER IF:
- You live in another country that's not NA
- You generally have a terrible connection (preferably 3 bars and up, 2 bar depending on quality)

What I would need:
- Someone with a good connection to host the lobby for the duration of the tournament so lag can be reduced as much as possible
- 2 Commentators who are respectful to all competitors and has decent knowledge if how the game works who also has access to skype.
- 2 to 3 people who can mod stream chat so bots, potential trolls can be taken care of and to prevent unnecessary arguments from erupting.

If interested in joining, please comment with your GT, location, and timezone as I'll create the bracket day of (might need help with that as well to keep as fair as possible along with proper seeding)

Tournament will be streamed at www.twitch.tv/mastatoken

Please pop into the stream chat preferably 15 minutes before start time to check in and have things running on time.

MastaToken

Just checking in to see if everyone is still good for next week. Remember to spread word and get more people to enter! :3

~ Token

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD