[Oct 7, 2012] Fright Fight in Merced, CA - October 7th, 2012 (Merced, CA)

NukNuks

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I didn't see this posted in the tournament section yet so I took this from Punishere's post in the NorCal thread in the matchmaking section.

Tokkosho

wait, im confused. the poster thing says the 7th, the title says 4th-7th, and the info says 4th-5th @.@

NukNuks

Only 3 people showed up for DOA5. xMajesticBluex, Punishere, & I. I don't believe I dropped a single match to MajesticBlue in casuals, maybe once or twice when I used Zack, but definitely not when I used Lei. Pun & I went back & forth & forth & back in Lei mirrors.

Since we didn't have enough people for a tourney, I challenged Pun to a FT5 Money Match for $10. We played Lei mirrors the entire MM. I took the lead early 3-0. Then Pun took me twice to make it 3-2. I beat him again to make it 4-2. Pun got me another match to make it 4-3. I ended up victorious with a 5-3 outcome. Epic matches with a friendly rival. We played on the big screen in the main room where spectators were watching. I could hear a lot of hilarious shit being said by the spectators while the MM was going down. "It's the titty game!" "Her boobs are orbiting!". Pretty much the typical comments you'd expect to hear from the SRK community (which were the people that were making the comments). The crowd loved the stages. They would get so juiced everytime someone got knocked off a tier or when something would explode. DOA5 is a great fighting game for people to watch even if they don't understand the mechanics. If they could only just play it instead of watching it.

MajesticBlue & I tried teaching a Tekken casual how to play. I think we even convinced a MVC player to go buy the game before Gamestop closed.

Shout out to all the DOA Cali players that didn't show up. Ya'll blow.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD