[Oct 8, 2011] Dead Or Alive 4: O.T. (2) (Xbox LIVE)

Allan Paris

Yeah, I don't get how you not read the rules when you to have scroll past it to sign up. You can lead a horse to water but, you can't make it think.

Rannsnu, where you been hiding, I want to see his Bass rape your face. Please believe it, it's some good voodo goin on with him that made me pay attention.

OOoooooooR, I could've just been sleepy as shit from the endless session that seemed be happening. I dunno know.

Raansu

Yeah, I don't get how you not read the rules when you to have scroll past it to sign up. You can lead a horse to water but, you can't make it think.

Rannsnu, where you been hiding, I want to see his Bass rape your face. Please believe it, it's some good voodo goin on with him that made me pay attention.

OOoooooooR, I could've just been sleepy as shit from the endless session that seemed be happening. I dunno know.

My Bass raped his face a few times =P We had a couple mirror matches out of boredom. Bass is always fun to BS with lol. And I haven't really been hiding, I just don't have the drive to play doa4 in a tournament. I guess I should get on more often to BS with friends though.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
You got raped just as hard back.

When it started going all genfu, was like... blaaah screw screw this.

Berzerk!

I had a dino match too. Didn't bother me too much. Some dudes have their online strats locked down, I'd have to say it was "high level online" ... I didn't know what to punish in the end :p

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Sounds like just about everyone had fun, including the newcomers.

That's refreshing to hear.

Raansu

You got raped just as hard back.

When it started going all genfu, was like... blaaah screw screw this.

haha ya I forgot to change the room size and that random dude that joined seemed to be taking things a bit too seriously with all his taunting. I'm surprised he picked Bass as many times as he did before he got frustrated and switched to Gen Fu lol.

FameHooker

Yeaaa well. . . my first match i wasn't even aware was a tournament match.

And basically every tournament rule besides life and time was completely thrown out as we were switching chars, playing with dinosaurs and picking random shit we don't even play lol.

The man never said anything, so I just assumed we were screwin around. . .

By the time I figured out what was up, I was just feeling like. . . nah, redo's are for pussies. Besides, it's DOA 4 so who cares? I got nothing to prove.
Lmao...My fault for not saying anything...I assumed you knew.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD