DOA5U [October 26th] FIGHT Or FRIGHT! (Inglewood CA)

reddyxm

Thank you SOCALDOA for hosting another amazing tournament! I'm always happy to see returning faces and seeing a new playing every week! We're building. Slowly but surely. :) Everyone plays a different character. We got a nice variety of matchups going on. Great experiences to be had.

AFD Requiem. Glad you could make it all the way down from NorCal. Thank you so much for sitting down and showing me Helena's tools. Her wall game is so nasty. >.<

BoobieBombs and NerdUmemployed. Thanks for giving me heartattacks. Our matches were so tense and close.

Requiem

I had so much fun, and will be back!

Shoutouts to all of the awesome new players I hadn't seen before. Just watched back my matches with Apprentice and Sonic, which were great to watch back. Had great casual matches with a bunch of y'all as well.

Bloodburger and the entire SCDOA crew who are running that venue; props. So much work getting these things working and maintained. You have my respect and love for that.

Also; Boobiebombs and Nerd (I think BlackKnight stepped in for a moment too), thanks for helping me commentate! I'm still working so much on that, so anything I get back in terms of someone else being there helps a lot. Was a lot of fun trying to give that a go.

Hajin. Yes, I need to practice more! That is a match that can and has gone back and forth in the past and will probably continue to. Now I just need to make my Lei more consistently legit so she can be something of a threat, too!

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Your Leifang will get there with time and practice, which obviously, you know this. I need to do the same for Genfu too, to be honest. Still can't afford to make mistakes against you regardless. That Helena is just as mean as ever man. Ayane vs Helena is a match up I hate, but the challenge is quite fun. Still thinking it's a 5-5.

Nonetheless, let's keep up our practice and keep improving so we can increase our strength. AFD is just gettin' started, after all.

BloodBurger

I had so much fun, and will be back!

Shoutouts to all of the awesome new players I hadn't seen before. Just watched back my matches with Apprentice and Sonic, which were great to watch back. Had great casual matches with a bunch of y'all as well.

Bloodburger and the entire SCDOA crew who are running that venue; props. So much work getting these things working and maintained. You have my respect and love for that.

Also; Boobiebombs and Nerd (I think BlackKnight stepped in for a moment too), thanks for helping me commentate! I'm still working so much on that, so anything I get back in terms of someone else being there helps a lot. Was a lot of fun trying to give that a go.

Hajin. Yes, I need to practice more! That is a match that can and has gone back and forth in the past and will probably continue to. Now I just need to make my Lei more consistently legit so she can be something of a threat, too!

Thanks for making the trip bro. I know its a long way to come for only a couple hours of playtime. Looking forward to next time!

Requiem

Thanks for making the trip bro. I know its a long way to come for only a couple hours of playtime. Looking forward to next time!
A couple hours of playtime, an unexpected tourist stop through the LA nightlife around Halloween, a nice nap in a park, and a few games of Need for Speed in a Greyhound made it more than worthwhile. (Though maybe next time I'll be sure to find better places to sleep!)

BloodBurger

A couple hours of playtime, an unexpected tourist stop through the LA nightlife around Halloween, a nice nap in a park, and a few games of Need for Speed in a Greyhound made it more than worthwhile. (Though maybe next time I'll be sure to find better places to sleep!)

Jesus man. No more sleeping in parks! Haha.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD