Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

petopia

Well you gotta think of how they'd realistically react:

:marierose:~Would obviously decline your advances and think of you as a creep although there's nothing to really grab

:honoka:~You could probably get away with her....she's not the brightest and seems naive but it's still wrong and she'd still likely look uncomfortable

:ayane:~Would end you before you could fully lay a hand on her, remember the NG3 massage scene where the men tried to take advantage of her in only a towel?

:kasumi:~Definitely would resist, Kasumi's not like that

:helena:~Wouldn't accept, she's supposed to be a lady, not a pass around

:momiji:~Like Kasumi. She's a shrine maiden, she's not gonna let you touch her, she'd break your arm

:nyotengu:~ Would probably let you feel her up but she's the most shamelessly sexual DOA X3 girl so that's to be expected

:hitomi:~ Same as the other non ninja girls, she not gonna let you grope her

TN doesn't want their girls being easy and coming off as sluts, so TN intentionally makes them react that way in the VR, even in the photoshoot mode they'll look physically uncomfortable and upset in the more perverted and sexual poses which albeit disturbing is a good way to steer players away from that, and if they do well their girl is gonna be pissed with them....lol
Funny but when you play perv mode vr none of what you mention happens.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Funny but when you play perv mode vr none of what you mention happens.
That's just how I think they'd likely react, they were supposed to react negatively and squeal when they first showed off the mode but they scrapped it and now it's just ogling up close for the most part. It's hideous imo, the faces look uncanny and strange up close, DOA is a pretty game but there's a reason they won't let you go that close in LR camera mode

UpSideDownGRUNT

Wasn't there supposed to be an announcement last Thursday?

wtf happened to that? Also, the current discussion is really fucking awkward and that's saying alot

Jadeinchains

wtf happened to that? Also, the current discussion is really fucking awkward and that's saying alot

There was a rumor that there was supposed to be one but It went nowhere real fast when it was discovered it was from a mistranslation. So... yeah... Until they decide to actually mention something considering I can't imagine the Japanese fan base aren't also confused I guess we'll have to wait.

Unless they just announce something out of the blue the other place they could be waiting for to announce something is the doa festival. ( no idea if it's happening this year and at what time but I hope it is cause last year's was cool )

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
He asked a question and I answered it, and it's not as fucking awkward as being put off to the side like used goods but that's another story

And I wonder when they're gonna bring back up information on that Marie Rose dating sim

petopia

Nothing wrong with a game that got sponsers from Keijoo!!!!, despite the manga being better.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
a hot one
After looking it up I'll definitely have to agree with you~

Screenshot_20170406-134319.png

belts

I've come to terms with there being no new content for the foreseeable future. Gives me a chance to actually work on collecting pose cards and old suits I missed that I still want.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I've come to terms with there being no new content for the foreseeable future. Gives me a chance to actually work on collecting pose cards and old suits I missed that I still want.
Why not just YT them like I do?

Yuffie

Why not just YT them like I do?
Because YouTube compresses video quality.
Plus the poses are awesome despite the grind. You can take some great pictures as well. Somehow the game feels rewarding.
Once you get everything, the game feels stale.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Because YouTube compresses video quality.
Plus the poses are awesome despite the grind. You can take some great pictures as well.
Yeah...but idk, I think I'm fine with LR pics for now, it's just a hassle to make a new account and download X3 and the patches, plus I legit have no motivation surprisingly

Maybe one day but for now LR pics and X3 pics from other people are ok with me, plus the jiggle and stuff and bigger butts will be in DOA6

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD