Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Jadeinchains

I wonder where I will put them codes in... hahahaha

Lol, You know I'm not going to get my hopes to high because chances are I won't get a code but...If you do get a code surely it's like a 100% to get Luna right? Like could you imagine If you got a code and It only gives you like a 50% chance and then you don't get her!

Also I'm going to attempt to take some photos in the game now or once I get the hour glass thing but with my laptop what I always have to do is switch the graphics to high and then while it's high it lags a lot and I try to take the pics while it's lagging because of the high graphics lol.

Edit: Cool page 100.

Jadeinchains

Okay I got the hourglass so I tried to take some photos, I set the graphics higher to take them than I normally have them but there was other things I could have raised higher. ( Pretty sure stuff like environment and maybe other stuff with the characters I'm not sure. ) It would definitely be better and easier on a PC with a mouse and being able to have the higher settings without it lagging but oh well. I decided to take them of Misaki, The hourglass is good for being able to pause it and then get a better angle.

iHJu4yw.jpg

nqen4ul.jpg

63cmrzH.jpg

r5qThSu.jpg

Jackie Chan Fan

I heard it's when you get 6 SSR swimsuits and "combine" it. It then gets what it's called "awakening" and that's when it gets malfunction uhm function.

Jadeinchains

De- and reinstalling the DMM Player helped, I am able to play again now.

Didn't even had to re-download DoAXVV ;)

Update: by the way, doing some Illusion requests in DoAX3 now and just checked - this is insane... hahahaha

AA4AOdl.png

That's good to hear that It fixed the problem! :) And omg wow lol I thought my play time In Doax3 was a lot at like 400+ hours or something but that's really a lot.

Seriously even though Doax3 could get stressful at times. ( Spending ages saving up money only for Honoka to be a douche and unwrap the gift in front of me and then say no lol ) But overall It was so fun, I played it so much and It was really relaxing just doing vacations and getting the suits for the girls and stuff. It really was so fun and relaxing. :)

I even got Doax2 after playing X3 cause I wanted to see what the older games were like ( It was a bonus that Lisa was in X2 as well. ) and I really enjoyed X2 as well, I spent most of my time doing the jet skis, Plus I eventually managed to master the water slide and could complete it.

otnesse

BTW, Welcome to videogames world posted all the event episodes of Messenger of the Moon:

I also tweeted him to ask if he could post the Mermaid's Favor episodes if he's capable:

https://twitter.com/EricOtness1/status/956463688579534849

EDIT: Never mind, he couldn't unlock that episode: https://twitter.com/ExistingBox9/status/956465407237476352 Well, I guess I can at least try to ask the guys who did unlock that episode to post the full version without any removal of dialogue boxes at any point.

Last edited:

UpSideDownGRUNT

Man they should call this Recycled content Vacation... Only Misaki, Luna, the jungle and the swimsuits in the trailers are actually new. Everything else is in DOAX3 sans episodes obviously.

Jadeinchains

hmmm... I didn't get 5.000 free V-Stones :(

Lol I didn't either, I'm feeling robbed. Give me that 5000 hearts TN since you aren't letting me get Luna. :p I don't think I'll spend any on the new gacha anyway since I already have Hitomi and more want to try and get the other girls.

HHH816

Lol I didn't either, I'm feeling robbed. Give me that 5000 hearts TN since you aren't letting me get Luna. :p I don't think I'll spend any on the new gacha anyway since I already have Hitomi and more want to try and get the other girls.

i spend it on the hitomi gacha an instead got another helena SR, i feel it's still random.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD