Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

marussya

DVBNv8xUMAAv-GA.jpg
DVBPIsYU0AE01MH.jpg

ayane new hairstyle

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
So what does Venus Vacation have on Xtreme 3 to make it worth checking out over my PS4 version?

I hated Paradise on PSP.

Jackie Chan Fan

Shower scenes
Easier volleyball matches (you can fast forward matches)
No limit on money (DOAX3 only has 1,500,000 max)
Owner mode only (you don't control the girls, you just make commands)
Cut-scenes (character episodes, event episodes)
Daily login items (money, food)
Newer swimsuits

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team

hardseppo

I think 60 million players sounds ridiculous.

Maybe I will give this game a go after I finish my trophy run for 3. I don't like that the Zack Dollars cap at 1.5.
It turned out that is the sum of points I need to achieve for my next "tier" (place #1-100).

Yuffie

@hardseppo where did you see 60 million players for PC?

PC does offer free download and is available worldwide (sorta) while console you have to import a copy or make a Asian region account and add funds to buy it or to dl the F2P version.
Vita is a pain as you can only use one region account at a time.

Fortune really died too soon. I wonder how long VV will be supported.

HHH816

Still i only considered DOAX3 is dead if they decide to switch off the online schedule and twitter activities

Jackie Chan Fan

This game has an easy platinum. Just lots of grinding though. Getting an S rank for 1 girl can be done in 1 vacation. You just need to have some gifts ready when you start. And lots of save scumming.

otnesse

BTW, I got ExistingBox9 to post both parts of the Target Island episode:

Also, I asked him if he has the Extra Episodes for Kokoro and Helena, and if he does, if he could upload them.

EDIT: Also, I can verify that, besides the totals for Main Episodes and Event Episodes, there are 11 Extra Episodes and 110 Character Episodes. Also 100 Gravure Scenes. Don't know how many Bromides are available.

Last edited:

Jackie Chan Fan

There should around 18 bromides. 11 for each girl’s SSR and 7 more for exclusive swimsuits of Misaki, Honoka, Momiji, Hitomi, Marie, and Ayane.

I regularly upload every Event Episode that I can get. hardseppo already regularly shares his videos of the episodes.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD