Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Jadeinchains

Hopefully you can get one or both of them. I got Fiona and an SSR for Helena (FINALLY - she was the first girl I chose and never had one). So now I only need Nagisa when she comes free.

Oh so you actually have everyone, cool. I'm definitely far behind on that front now lol, I'm also probably super far behind all of you when It comes to the girl's levels now. My highest girl is Misaki at lv 47. :x lol so yeah I'm quite far behind you guys I think. :p

Jadeinchains

By the way do any of you know what the baskets and that heart key in the store do?

edit: Oh I actually just figured out that the baskets are to do those missions in the room, Still don't know about the key though.

Last edited:

otnesse

By the way do any of you know what the baskets and that heart key in the store do?

To answer your question, using the baskets for specific tasks regarding the Owner's room can increase the amount of EXP. As far as the Heart Key, that allows you to unlock the girls levels to 41 if you have them at level 40.

So, anyways, anyone else wish to give their girls levels on here? Like I said, I really need their episodes for Dead or Alive Wiki. In particular, I need Helena, Momiji, Nyotengu, Ayane, Honoka, and Kasumi's level 70-level 80 episodes (well, okay, technically, I need Helena and Kasumi's level 70-level 80 episodes, Ayane, Momiji, and Honoka's Level 75-Level 80 episodes, and Nyotengu's Level 80 episodes, their youtube videos anyways).

Jadeinchains

To answer your question, using the baskets for specific tasks regarding the Owner's room can increase the amount of EXP. As far as the Heart Key, that allows you to unlock the girls levels to 41 if you have them at level 40.
Thanks, And Wait so is there a certain point in the room levels that you can't get passed once you get to 40? I suppose I should save up for that then? I'm at level 14 in the room just now.

Speaking of the room does anyone have any pics of those special V.I.P rooms that you need 50vip coins for? Or have pics of what they've done with their room? Mine's empty right now. :p

otnesse

Thanks, And Wait so is there a certain point in the room levels that you can't get passed once you get to 40? I suppose I should save up for that then? I'm at level 14 in the room just now.

Speaking of the room does anyone have any pics of those special V.I.P rooms that you need 50vip coins for? Or have pics of what they've done with their room? Mine's empty right now. :p

I don't have screenshots of the rooms with VIP items, but I can give you a table for them:

https://deadoralive.fandom.com/wiki/Owner's_Room#VIP_coin_items

I'd include images, but that was proving to be a drag to put in and list the names.

Jadeinchains

I don't have screenshots of the rooms with VIP items, but I can give you a table for them:

https://deadoralive.fandom.com/wiki/Owner's_Room#VIP_coin_items

I'd include images, but that was proving to be a drag to put in and list the names.

Thanks, I ended up getting the resort balcony, It looks really nice now...I just need actual furniture in the room. :p I thought I might as well save up for the bed first since that's the most expensive thing.

Jackie Chan Fan

Here are my girls and their levels:
1. Kasumi - 59
2. Misaki - 57
3. Hitomi - 54
4. Ayane - 52
5. Helena - 51
6. Nyotengu - 50
7. Honoka - 50
8. Momiji - 44
9. Leifang - 41
10. Kokoro - 36
11. Luna - 35
12. Marie - 28

hardseppo

Fiona Gravure Panel (Pure Concerto SSR) with lotions
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34514333

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Fiona-Gravure-Panel-(Pure-Concerto-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Xerampelinae

My levels:

Marie - 56
Ayane - 53
Helena - 52
Kokoro - 51
Momiji - 50
Honoka - 50
Misaki - 49
Luna - 48
Nyotengu - 48
Hitomi - 44
Tamaki - 44
Leifang - 43
Kasumi - 42
Fiona - 37

Jackie Chan Fan

Jesus. You play too much! ;)

It is a good multi tasking game since not much effort is required.

Gotta thank fast forward and skip functions. lol

More amazing are those players who can get past 200 million points. The most I got is just past 30 million and my average is just 10 millions. I play just enough to unlock the event episodes.

Yuffie

Image video for Marie and Honoka up. Pretty much the exact same thing we've seen before except that there are a couple of DLC suits included in their default collections now.
Seems that they are showing 2 girls every 2 weeks. So it seems the dlc from the catalogs will be on disc as part of the girls swimsuit collection.
Though would they just have 3 colors/variations or all 9 versions?

The gravures seems unchanged for Honoka and Marie so unfortunately there doesn't seem to be imitate gravures.
So after the Superbowl, we can expect the 3rd image video.
Maybe Kasumi and Ayane will be next as my prediction.

N1ce Dreams

Image video for Marie and Honoka up. Pretty much the exact same thing we've seen before except that there are a couple of DLC suits included in their default collections now.
Oh, I could never play VV, so if it's the same scenes from that I'm happy I can finally see them for myself :) Hopefully new ones too since you guys have already seen this stuff before.

Jadeinchains

I really want them to show more stuff that's completely new and exclusive to Skarlet, Surely there's content only in Skarlet to be like..."If you already owned Fortune THIS is why you really need to buy Skarlet" Do you know what I mean? So far there's some new suits and Misaki and Leifang obviously ( though they're also coming to Fortune ) but I want to see even more suits etc. Still getting Skarlet regardless but still I want to see more new stuff.

otnesse

Well, a new event is out, and it involves Fiona, Nagisa, Misaki, and Hitomi. Oh, and Rock Climbing.

Well, okay, only Fiona and Nagisa actually starred in the new event, as Misaki and Hitomi despite getting Event SSR are nowhere to be found. Still, it does involve those two and Rock Climbing.

Last edited:

hardseppo

.) on first pull, got Misaki regular SSR... game was clearly trolling me
.) on 3rd pull I got Hitomi event SSR
.) after that I got Misaki event SSR with a single ticket :thumbs up:

good day.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD