Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

otnesse

From the DOA6 SP2 thread, we could see that Tina, Lisa, Christie, and Mila will get their swimsuit first in that game before they even can join DOAX3 and DOAXVV. sighs

Well, Lisa, Christie, and Mila, anyway. For all we know, Tina might be the next girl to come out, which might be in August (let's certainly hope the next girl is one of the cut girls and not another OC).

otnesse

BTW, managed to uncover some point loss quotes from Tamaki via guests. They are the following:

*I've gotta try harder…
*It's better to take things slow ♥
*Well that was frustrating…

Don't know if she has a fourth point loss animation/quote since I haven't uncovered it yet, either in the DMM version or especially the Steam version (and quite frankly, I have no intention of using up more bottles to find out, so if I'm going to find out, it will have to be after I get her upon her being free from the paywall.).

Just as an FYI, the animations for each one are her bending down with a concerned look on her face, her doing a bit of a fist pump, and her partly sitting down in a sulking manner, respectively.

BTW, speaking of Tamaki win/loss quotes... Bing Translator seemed to translate "ダーメ" as "Baltic Sea", yet in the English version, it comes off as "No no".

Last edited:

Juihau

BTW, speaking of Tamaki win/loss quotes... Bing Translator seemed to translate "ダーメ" as "Baltic Sea", yet in the English version, it comes off as "No no".
...If you really put that as "Baltic Sea" in your translations, I am suddenly very concerned.

otnesse

...If you really put that as "Baltic Sea" in your translations, I am suddenly very concerned.

Honestly, I'd comment on your passive-aggressive behavior towards me and my attempts towards trying to give any information on the wiki, but I'll just leave it with this bit:

Since you're so much more well-versed in Japanese than me, how about instead of doing non-constructive criticism of my attempts at translating Japanese, you actually register to Dead or Alive Wiki as a member and do the translations yourself? I'm serious, I actually WANT people far more skilled than me in Japanese translations to actually do the translations, especially when the wiki itself is actually very lacking in that regard currently. Besides, that would put your skills to far better use than constantly putting me down because I'm not doing a good enough job. I mean, yeah, sure, I'm not the best translator there is, I'll freely admit that, and not for lack of trying because I actually have attempted to take Japanese courses in college, heck, I've even tried learning via Rosetta Stone, but at least I'm actually trying to do something that very little others are actually doing on that wiki, or any wiki for that matter.

Either way, I've already updated them with the official translations. That was actually one reason I'm glad there's a Steam version.

Jackie Chan Fan

Certain Senran Kagura costumes, those worn by Tamaki, Leifang, Helena, Kasumi, Ayane, and Honoka, have strategically place buttons in front. When the costume breaks, it could look like "nips" without actually showing nudity. Sneaky TN.

Juihau

Honestly, I'd comment on your passive-aggressive behavior towards me and my attempts towards trying to give any information on the wiki, but I'll just leave it with this bit:

Since you're so much more well-versed in Japanese than me, how about instead of doing non-constructive criticism of my attempts at translating Japanese, you actually register to Dead or Alive Wiki as a member and do the translations yourself? I'm serious, I actually WANT people far more skilled than me in Japanese translations to actually do the translations, especially when the wiki itself is actually very lacking in that regard currently. Besides, that would put your skills to far better use than constantly putting me down because I'm not doing a good enough job. I mean, yeah, sure, I'm not the best translator there is, I'll freely admit that, and not for lack of trying because I actually have attempted to take Japanese courses in college, heck, I've even tried learning via Rosetta Stone, but at least I'm actually trying to do something that very little others are actually doing on that wiki, or any wiki for that matter.

Either way, I've already updated them with the official translations. That was actually one reason I'm glad there's a Steam version.
Alright, y'know what, fair enough. Sorry for the attitude.

hardseppo

Kokoro Gravure Panel (Moonshine Shinobu Costume SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Kokoro-Gravure-Panel-(Moonshin-Shinobu-Costume-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Honoka Gravure Panel (Hanzo Shinobu Costume SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Honoka-Gravure-Panel-(Hanzo-Shinobu-Costume-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Tamaki Gravure Panel (Snake Woman Shinobu Costume SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Tamaki-Gravure-Panel-(Snake-Woman-Shinobu-Costume-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Last edited:

hardseppo

Nyotengu Gravure Panel (Shinomasu Swimsuit SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Nyotengu-Gravure-Panel-(Shinomasu-Swimsuit-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

hardseppo

Kasumi Gravure Panel (Fluffy Foam SSR) with malfunction and lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Kasumi-Gravure-Panel-(Fluffy-Foam-SSR)-with-malfunction-and-lotions.jpg

Fiona Gravure Panel (Guren Team Shinobu Costume SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Fiona-Gravure-Panel-(Guren-Team-Shinobu-Costume-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Ayane Gravure Panel (Shinomasu Swimsuit SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Ayane-Gravure-Panel-(Shinomasu-Swimsuit-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Last edited:

hardseppo

Misaki Gravure Panel (Stella Cancer SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Misaki-Gravure-Panel-(Stella-Cancer-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Momiji Gravure Panel (Shinomasu Swimsuit SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Momiji-Gravure-Panel-(Shinomasu-Swimsuit-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Last edited:

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Why does this thread still exist lmao. Are all these lotion videos really that interesting?

otnesse

Why does this thread still exist lmao. Are all these lotion videos really that interesting?
Well, for starters, the game's still giving updates so if any news comes up such as a new activity or new character, we can report on it easily.

otnesse

Tbh I don’t even know the updates anymore the last one I know is that misaki’s sister got added
An oni named Kanna got added in April (after a delay of a couple of weeks for some reason). She's apparently got history with Nyotengu, being a frenemy at best (Nyotengu considering Kanna her childhood friend, while Kanna considers Nyotengu her worst enemy. Yeah, she's got issues). Hopefully in the next event or even the one after next, we'll get a new character (and even MORE hopefully, it's one of the cut girls). Quite frankly, they should have released a new girl almost a month ago.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
An oni named Kanna got added in April (after a delay of a couple of weeks for some reason). She's apparently got history with Nyotengu, being a frenemy at best (Nyotengu considering Kanna her childhood friend, while Kanna considers Nyotengu her worst enemy. Yeah, she's got issues). Hopefully in the next event or even the one after next, we'll get a new character (and even MORE hopefully, it's one of the cut girls). Quite frankly, they should have released a new girl almost a month ago.
I see, I wouldn’t mind Kanna in 6, her history with Nyo could be interesting.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD