Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

hardseppo

Tamaki Gravure Panel (Alice Gear Clear Water SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Tamaki-Gravure-Panel-(Alice-Gear-Clear-Water-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Leifang Gravure Panel (Fluffy Foam SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Leifang-Gravure-Panel-(Fluffy-Foam-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Marie-Rose Gravure Panel (Alice Gear Bhatara SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Marie-Rose-Gravure-Panel-(Alice-Gear-Bhatara-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Last edited:

hardseppo

Hitomi Gravure Panel (Loose Fluffy Parker SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Hitomi-Gravure-Panel-(Loose-Fluffy-Parker-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Monica Gravure Panel (Appetizer Pinchos SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Monica-Gravure-Panel-(Appetizer-Pinchos-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Last edited:

hardseppo

Kasumi SSR Suit Sequence (Love Style Dance SSR) with lotions

Monica SSR Suit Sequence (Love Style Dance SSR) with lotions

Tamaki SSR Suit Sequence (Love Style Dance SSR) with lotions

Momiji SSR Suit Sequence (Love Style Dance SSR) with lotions

Misaki SSR Suit Sequence (Love Style Dance SSR) with lotions

Fiona SSR Suit Sequence (Love Style Dance SSR) with lotions

Nyotengu SSR Suit Sequence (Love Style Dance SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Kasumi-SSR-Suit-Sequence-(Love-Style-Dance-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Momiji-SSR-Suit-Sequence-(Love-Style-Dance-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Fiona-SSR-Suit-Sequence-(Love-Style-Dance-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

TN reveal a new VV character challenge.
I'm surprised they still haven't at this point, Its quite a bit beyond the usual time that they would have revealed a new character by now, Since usually its around 3 months between them.

otnesse

TN reveal a new VV character challenge.
I'm surprised they still haven't at this point, Its quite a bit beyond the usual time that they would have revealed a new character by now, Since usually its around 3 months between them.
To be fair, COVID-19 is playing a large factor in their delays.

But yes, it IS taking too long for them to unveil a new character. At the very least, they could have released a teaser for the new character, like they did with Luna.

Jadeinchains

yeah that is true, Its understandable that with everything going on that it could have a large affect on them in terms of having to delay things. I'd be interested to see a new character added to VV and who they are but if it takes them longer just now because of the virus then that's understandable since obviously the virus is the main priority.

otnesse

I hope Tina is one of the next characters. TN has been introducing tall and "large" characters such as Monica and Sayuri.
Agreed, and besides, considering the Coronavirus-related delays that both the DMM and Steam version are subject to right now, there's more of a chance that she'll be released from the paywall by the time of her birthday currently than Mila and Rachel are at this rate. Plus, it would actually allow those of us who want to make sure we get them by their birthdays to have plenty of time to do so, and not feel like we have to rush to do so if we were unable to get them during their first free event (which I can personally attest with Monica and Kanna, the former of whom I only managed to get literally ON her birthday.). Not sure whose bright idea it was to force the girls to be released from the paywall either a couple of weeks before their birthday or a month prior to it, but in the case of Kanna and Monica, I had rotten luck getting them (and the latter was mainly because of poor timing regarding releasing her at the same time as the second half of the second anniversary, since I needed to also get the episodes in question).

hardseppo

Leifang Birthday Extra Episode 2020 (Jewel Diamond SSR) with lotions

DOAX-VenusVacation_200423_182926.jpg

Leifang Birthday 2020 Ring Sequence (Jewel Diamond SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Leifang-Birthday-2020-Ring-Sequence-(Jewel-Diamond-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Update: Unfortunately, with 9 pulls I didn't get her Jewel suit. And since I already needed 20 pulls for Sayuri's Jewel and Stella, I think it's enough for April :D

But damn, I really want that suit.

Last edited:

otnesse

Leifang Birthday Extra Episode 2020 (Jewel Diamond SSR) with lotions

View attachment 30868

Leifang Birthday 2020 Ring Sequence (Jewel Diamond SSR) with lotions

View attachment 30869

Update: Unfortunately, with 9 pulls I didn't get her Jewel suit. And since I already needed 20 pulls for Sayuri's Jewel and Stella, I think it's enough for April :D

But damn, I really want that suit.
No kidding, looks almost like a wedding dress. Well, nice work getting the episodes, at least.

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
You guys think they'll ever add more VV girls to the console X3 scarlet game? I was able to buy all the girls on the free version and got all their endings and it's kinda just a slog of doing the vacations while drunk and getting other girls poses and swimsuits for Kasumi with the frequent buying exclusive time limited swimsuits xD

If they add Fiona I'd be so happy since she's my favorite girl from VV, I actually think she's better than Naotora design wise but I can't conclude that until they're in a same game together xD

Ninoasker

You guys think they'll ever add more VV girls to the console X3 scarlet game? I was able to buy all the girls on the free version and got all their endings and it's kinda just a slog of doing the vacations while drunk and getting other girls poses and swimsuits for Kasumi with the frequent buying exclusive time limited swimsuits xD

If they add Fiona I'd be so happy since she's my favorite girl from VV, I actually think she's better than Naotora design wise but I can't conclude that until they're in a same game together xD
Scarlet has been dead almost since release so I really doubt they're gonna add anything else, let alone a new girl, to the game.

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
Scarlet has been dead almost since release so I really doubt they're gonna add anything else, let alone a new girl, to the game.
Oh, well that's too bad I guess xD I just need a game case and maybe then I can play as Fiona on VV, I still feel like it was a missed opportunity to bring VV to console tho

Jadeinchains

Yeah unfortunately it didn't take long after Scarlet's release for it and X3 to be abandoned again to no support, and I don't see them supporting X3/scarlet in the future. At this point its really just VV. It would obviously be great though if at some point we actually got a X4 on console with all the things people have been asking for like all the girls back and the return of things like the jet skis.

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
Yeah unfortunately it didn't take long after Scarlet's release for it and X3 to be abandoned again to no support, and I don't see them supporting X3/scarlet in the future. At this point its really just VV. It would obviously be great though if at some point we actually got a X4 on console with all the things people have been asking for like all the girls back and the return of things like the jet skis.
Yeah that would be cool imo, especially since X3 seems limited compared to what VV has xD,thankfully tho I should be able to play VV soon tho, as long as I don't have to buy anything with USD I'm fine

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD