Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

otnesse

I personally think we are at a 6 month new-girl cycle now since Patty. Let's see...

Even if they were, I suspect that they're going to need to at least release Patty first specifically to make sure she's released on time for her Special Day (which I highly suspect due to something similar happening to Kanna that she's going to have her Special Day occurring during this year's Tokyo Game Show).

And if we are going to get a new girl, I suspect it's going to be a December girl. Either that, or a January girl (and let's hope it's a cut girl rather than an OC. We've already got plenty of those as it is, and they might as well do cut girls just to get them out of the way especially after they screwed up DOA6 and DOAXVV's their lifeline.).

And quite frankly, I don't expect them to do half-year girl releases until maybe a year from now, maybe two years from now. Let's not forget, they still need to get Tina/Christie and Mila (maybe also NiCO if they insist) out of the way BEFORE they ought to consider six month intervals. And that's not even getting into how November and April have only one birthday right now (I'd mention June and July, but Rachel and Lisa also have birthdays on that month), so they'd still need to have at LEAST one other OC girls have birthdays on those two months. And let's also not forget that a large part of the delays dealt with the second SSR accessories still needing to be issued to Kasumi, Misaki, Kokoro, Momiji, and Honoka, as well as COVID-19 and possibly the planned Tokyo Olympics if that Swimming Suit thing is of any indication.

Last edited:

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
Momiji, Misaki, and Leifang will have Dark Prison SSR

Momiji has a Dark Prison ready for anyone who violates her holy shrine...

8a21baf45730fd837e20b856c709cada.gif

hardseppo

Marie-Rose SSR Suit Sequence (Lemon Float SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Marie-Rose-SSR-Suit-Sequence-(Lemon-Float-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Kanna SSR Suit Sequence (Lemon Float SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Kanna-SSR-Suit-Sequence-(Lemon-Float-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Kasumi-Phase-X

More pictures of Native Kasumi, but with the hair style I originally plan to include:

Before
DOAX-VenusVacation_200802_201106.jpg

After
DOAX-VenusVacation_200802_201208.jpg

Rest of Pics
DOAX-VenusVacation_200802_201322.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_200802_201330.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_200802_201544.jpg

hardseppo

Patty Birthday Extra Episode (Holo Holo Days SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Patty-Birthday-Extra-Episode-(Holo-Holo-Days-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Patty Birthday Ring Sequence (Jewel Ruby SSR) with lotions

DOAX-VenusVacation_200804_202344.jpg

hardseppo

Ayane Birthday Extra Episode 2020 (Jewel Peridot SSR) with lotions

DOAX-VenusVacation_200804_211910.jpg

Ayane Birthday 2020 Ring Sequence (Jewel Peridot SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Ayane-Birthday-2020-Ring-Sequence-(Jewel-Peridot-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
:ayane: : "Oooh, it's my birthday. I'm going to start some real trouble now. I'll probably make some kunai laced with fireworks or something."

Jackie Chan Fan

Hmmm in that trailer, I think that scene is from one of her character episodes. That episode is a prerendered video and she only wears that tiny swimsuit, Daiquiri. Helena is shown wearing a different swimsuit.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD