Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

belts

It's letting me switch DMM accounts and play the game without reinstalling it now, so that's cool.

gatto tom

Standard Donor
Someone could explain what does need the training? I did it for Kasumi and i thought from 2537 of Power she will be 2700 ( for example). But it gave me red gems... WTF?

belts

OMFG I still can't equip or unequip anything on my main account. Now I'm starting to get really pissed.

Guess I'll play on my new account for now...

belts

It's running slow for me, too.

I'm so baffled as to how my main account got bugged with the outfits being unchangeable and giving me error messages.

My new account is working totally fine. o_O

FullPower88

DOAXVV

- How do I change the swimsuit for the videos?

This

NREzgnK.gif

HELP!

Last edited:

typing_wasted

People are talking about the browser based game since support has stopped for doax3
Except it's not browser based, somebody translated the original news wrong.

Someone could explain what does need the training? I did it for Kasumi and i thought from 2537 of Power she will be 2700 ( for example). But it gave me red gems... WTF?
It gives some puny exp points and gems. Swimsuits can be upgraded with gems... I think. Looks like a hell of a grind.

hardseppo

I'm out of the loop here, did something new come out recently?
Yeah it's a nice interaction. It has it's appeal, but leaves a lot to be desired. After playing 10+ hours in the game I have the feeling that I've achieved nothing at all, my main girl Nyo doesn't have an SA suit, but my partner (Ayane) has two already. The legs are shivering sometimes but the girls' models look really good. The environments received a downgrade in the polygon count, but the DoF effects are improved over the PS4 version.

It's a nice waste of time, but more waste than nice, IMO of course.

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

I decided to take some more pictures! :) I usually can't play the game at this high of graphics setting since it lags but I don't mind it going a bit slower for a little while to take some pictures so that's cool.

The orange outfit with the bunny ears is what I have her wearing right now but I decided to get some pictures of other outfits too. :)

kfiNj6t.jpg

spoilers for more -

Y7GDOkf.jpg

itHtWCc.jpg

...and more. :p

La9YL0W.jpg

e1ujNoH.jpg

m8DzM9m.jpg

I took even more but I'll save them for a later post so that there isn't so many in one post. :p

FullPower88

I decided to take some more pictures! :) I usually can't play the game at this high of graphics setting since it lags but I don't mind it going a bit slower for a little while to take some pictures so that's cool.

The orange outfit with the bunny ears is what I have her wearing right now but I decided to get some pictures of other outfits too. :)

kfiNj6t.jpg

spoilers for more -

Y7GDOkf.jpg

itHtWCc.jpg

...and more. :p

La9YL0W.jpg

e1ujNoH.jpg

m8DzM9m.jpg

I took even more but I'll save them for a later post so that there isn't so many in one post. :p

How do you change the swimsuits for the videos?

gatto tom

Standard Donor
How to get the SSR ticket?????
How can i bring Honoka or Ayane to this "stage"? I can do it with only Kasumi
DOAX-VenusVacation_171120_201646.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD