Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Jadeinchains

Okay that's me gave Honoka and Nyo the gold and black salmon roes! :D they actually both accepted them first time so that was lucky! They look really good.

minimaxi

This the PERFECT excuse to stop my Diablo grind (temporarily) oh man my favorite from X2, what a way to end free sets. Here's hoping for continued support and/or ultimate version (DOAX3: Last Resort?).

Figured I'd chime in as someone who actually has the Vita version since I don't own a PS4.

Game runs fairly well and the character models look pretty good. Framerate can get iffy during volleyball if multiple girls are wearing swimsuits with extra physics objects like skirts or bangles (there was a time where I had every girl wearing only the Venus so I could get easy 'same swimsuit' missions [and totally no other reason] and it got really rough at times there).

Biggest concern I have is storage space. I only have a 4GB memory card and about half of that is DOAX3 updates (physical copy of the game). Another big issue is how updates are handled. It seems to like to download the whole PS4 update - like 800mbs - then install like 200mbs of that and delete the rest. It's at the point now where another update or two and I wouldn't even be able to download them because of that. Even though I have like a GB of free space still it just wouldn't let me download the whole thing before installation.

As for gameplay on the Vita, I've logged like 400 hours because I just put something on the TV and chill with the minigame grind. I've got a personality where the simple, repetitive core gameplay loop of DOAX3 isn't too egregious. I am getting burned out mostly due to lack of goals. I've given Momiji literally everything that isn't a non-favorite owner swimsuit color. I'd be down for more characters just so I could have another big ol' pile of swimsuits to give to someone (which is another thing to consider - would a DLC character have a whole wardrobe of new swimsuits exclusive to their shop?).

The Vita version certainly has its ups-and-downs but I'm pretty happy I got it. Probably wouldn't have played as much if I had to dedicate my TV to it.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
tumblr_o7r8by0BrZ1t5k8i7o1_400.gif

Since this got deleted
Poor @GreatDarkHero :(

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
:nyotengu:

*Gets hit by a volley ball*

:nyotengu: : "Ack...!"

:helena: : "Oh, vat are you doing now?"

:nyotengu: : "I was admiring myself. Being self-absorbed is fun, especially for us Tengu!"

:helena: : "Aha. Well maaaaaaybe that is why you are losing the volley ball match at the moment. Yes, it is just a game, but please, dearest..."

:nyotengu: : "So you never bothered to admire yourself?"

:helena: : "Of course, dear but not enough to get smacked by a volley of all things. And, I thought Bankotsubo was a vain fool."

EDIT: Fixed

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

Lol I remember there was constant things like that happening! And yeah I feel like I remember Rawbie posting a lot of them. XD ( r.i.p casual thread gone but not forgotten. )

HajinMonSect

Well this new one is my fave side boob action. Also, does anyone know japanese? I could swore Honoka said something unique and new when she changed into it. Probably not though.

hardseppo

So I guess tomorrow in a week we'll get our last set "Senran Kagura 2". I cannot wait... hope it isn't really the last though ;)

When is the new Famitsu out?

deardiehard

RetroMe91

Knowing this is the last set, I have spent some time scumming and I officially have at least one salmon roe for each girl, two for Honoka. I will likely get at least one more for each girl before they take it down, but I have also been spending time playing the vita version. I still haven't unlocked venus yet, but that's because I mostly play the ps4 version. Almost there though!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD