Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Jadeinchains

Yeah I just went on and got 10,000 hearts plus water bottles so that's cool...sadly I still didn't actually get any SSR suits from that.. I also saw that they've added poses to the game from what I've seen.

hardseppo

So I got another SR - my 3rd for Marie... hahahaha

update: and another one - this time for Hitomi (my 2nd for her)

Last edited:

Xerampelinae

Seems like Marie has the better SSR option? A lot of us have gotten SSRs for her. She's my only character that has one (though I have Helena and Nyotengu unlocked because I chose them at the beginning)

I use the Feint option for volleyball a lot since Marie in her SSR suit is a TEC powerhouse.

Anyone have any tips for taking pictures in terms of how to move the camera? When I zoom in, I can't figure out how to move the camera up so it's focused on her face rather than her boobs (I get that for a lot of players of DOAX, the boobs are the place they want to be and I'm being backwards about it, but it doesn't make for a pretty, nicely composed picture LOL)

And I REALLY also wish I could figure out why I (and some others) can't get the swimsuits to change in the Gravures and we can only see the default bikinis.

typing_wasted

I wish they made the inventory so it shows only one pic of swimsuit and a counter of how many freaking duplicates and not like this occupying one slot each.

Last edited:

gatto tom

Standard Donor
It's better to do the Kasumi scout or the Misaki one? With Kasumi there is a 1.40% to get a SSR
And Kasumi and Misaki have the same dress?

Jadeinchains

Seems like Marie has the better SSR option? A lot of us have gotten SSRs for her. She's my only character that has one (though I have Helena and Nyotengu unlocked because I chose them at the beginning)

I use the Feint option for volleyball a lot since Marie in her SSR suit is a TEC powerhouse.

Anyone have any tips for taking pictures in terms of how to move the camera? When I zoom in, I can't figure out how to move the camera up so it's focused on her face rather than her boobs (I get that for a lot of players of DOAX, the boobs are the place they want to be and I'm being backwards about it, but it doesn't make for a pretty, nicely composed picture LOL)

And I REALLY also wish I could figure out why I (and some others) can't get the swimsuits to change in the Gravures and we can only see the default bikinis.

I actually always keep the camera option on the spray bottle because when your on that you can take pictures while the camera is still moving around and it gets good angles.

Edit: And lol your lucky when It comes to them! :p I wish I could get one.

hardseppo

Still no SSR for me (lvl. 11). So two girls right now and it's getting very hard winning matches with Nyo and her R suit.

And the "Guest" system is seriously flawed, sometimes my guests are lvl. 1-3 and sometimes there aren't any guests at all. If I try again 15 mins. later, guests are there again... weird

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Though I set my system clock appropriately... but still a 10 min training session ends up marking me down for 14 hours and 10 min. A 6 hour session is 20 hour session...

So I don't think i have the right option set for locale? Can you help me out with what you did to fix yours?

Xerampelinae

Time Zone 3.jpg Time Zone 2.jpg Time Zone1.jpg

typing_wasted

Though I set my system clock appropriately... but still a 10 min training session ends up marking me down for 14 hours and 10 min. A 6 hour session is 20 hour session...

So I don't think i have the right option set for locale? Can you help me out with what you did to fix yours?
Windows 10 right click the date/time part, down right, get this and select adjust date/time. On the following screen get that +9 Tokyo time zone

zj77K30.png

xAPrSiC.png

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor

Welp, that's 100x easier than what I did.............

With that knowledge I did some tests.

You can set the time forward so that it will knock off hours on the lesson. For example, setting it to GMT +10 means a 6 hour lesson displays as 5 hours left at the start. Or as an example, a 1 hour lesson would immediately be done.

I was hoping this was a nice cheat we could do. However it seems that the character on the server is locked for the designated amount of time.

The "bug" is that the Menu system is going off your local system's time in relation to the Japanese server's time. So you are unable to see the "Lesson complete" button even if on the server your character has completed the lesson (waited long enough). You could theoretically set your clock to your normal time, play normally, and if you have a character on a 6 hour lesson, play or come back in 6 hours. Reset the game, set your system clock to anything past Japan time or what remaining hours the clock "said" you had left on them, then boot up the game and complete their lesson and start a new one.

Again, short version is: The menu uses local time to determine if you can see the button, but the character and the lesson follow server time.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD