Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

otnesse

BTW, speaking of which, can someone list for everyone else what exactly qualifies as a gift for each of the characters? I know Mr. Moo is for Honoka, and a Kunai is for Ayane, but I don't know about the others.

gatto tom

Standard Donor
Does it do anything? Or does it just give her a lot of experience?
Nothing. I gave to Ayane her kunai but in Event Missions i didn't get anything..WHY!!!?

BTW, speaking of which, can someone list for everyone else what exactly qualifies as a gift for each of the characters? I know Mr. Moo is for Honoka, and a Kunai is for Ayane, but I don't know about the others.

Check @Jackie Chan Fan post before my Helena Picture

@otnesse

otnesse

Nothing. I gave to Ayane her kunai but in Event Missions i didn't get anything..WHY!!!?

Check @Jackie Chan Fan post before my Helena Picture

@otnesse

Thanks, for both. Well, that's Helena, Momiji, and technically Honoka down, all that's left is the rest (plus a full version of Honoka's Extra Episode). Same goes for the actual Event Episodes (only in that case, only Kasumi's video is currently up thanks to ExistingBox9).

otnesse

So, ah, anyone manage to find any other characters' Event or Extra Episodes? I mean, we've barely got a week before the event is over, and I really need to do those transcripts.

EDIT: BTW, here's Kokoro's birthday video in case anyone missed it:

Also, here's the full version of the Mermaid's Favor event (including constant dialogue boxes) in case anyone was wondering:

Last edited:

otnesse

Sorry for multiposting, but here's Kasumi's Extra Epiosde:

Of course, I'd like a full version of it (ie, including menus).

breathofflame34

What's the nest way to get S-Ranks in 3? I really want the plat, and those are staring me in the face. The highest I've managed to get a girl's excitment level was up to 84.

Jackie Chan Fan

Try to prepare a lot of love items for the girl you want to get an S-Rank with. Or at least lots of owner money. 500,000 is more than enough. If it's your first time to play as a certain character, her love item is not available yet. It's alright, you'll unlock it later on. As long as you have lots of owner money ready.

1. Play 1 volleyball match per day and win. It's usually easier to win during mornings. Winning will give 3 hearts to your girl and your partner.

2. Give a love item to your girl once a day. If it's not yet available in the store, a like item will do.
You can use this as guide. http://doaxdivas.blogspot.ca/2016/03/love-items-guide.html

3. Try to finish an Owner Mission as soon as it appears. If you think you can't finish it, skip/cancel that mission immediately so that you can get the next mission.

4. Try to give any gift to your partner once a day so that she won't leave. :)

5. Optionally, try to rest at any time of the day. Your girl can rest and so can you so playing the game will not make you stressed. :D

Hope it helps. I was able to get S ranks on some girls on their 1st vacation. I already platinum-ed the game. :)

breathofflame34

Try to prepare a lot of love items for the girl you want to get an S-Rank with. Or at least lots of owner money. 500,000 is more than enough. If it's your first time to play as a certain character, her love item is not available yet. It's alright, you'll unlock it later on. As long as you have lots of owner money ready.

1. Play 1 volleyball match per day and win. It's usually easier to win during mornings. Winning will give 3 hearts to your girl and your partner.

2. Give a love item to your girl once a day. If it's not yet available in the store, a like item will do.
You can use this as guide. http://doaxdivas.blogspot.ca/2016/03/love-items-guide.html

3. Try to finish an Owner Mission as soon as it appears. If you think you can't finish it, skip/cancel that mission immediately so that you can get the next mission.

4. Try to give any gift to your partner once a day so that she won't leave. :)

5. Optionally, try to rest at any time of the day. Your girl can rest and so can you so playing the game will not make you stressed. :D

Hope it helps. I was able to get S ranks on some girls on their 1st vacation. I already platinum-ed the game. :)
I've played through with everyone except for Ayane, Helena, and Nyo my thing is tho, is that I SUCK at the volleyball game. I can barely win against the easy difficulkty.

Jackie Chan Fan

I've played through with everyone except for Ayane, Helena, and Nyo my thing is tho, is that I SUCK at the volleyball game. I can barely win against the easy difficulkty.

Just keep playing and eventually, you’ll get better.

The usual pattern of the game is: receive, set up, attack.

Some tips:

1. Use the right analog stick to control your partner’s position.

2. When receiving the ball, try to position yourself a little farther from the net. Like 1/3 of your side of the court from the net. That way you can have better chances of receiving an opponent’s spike.

3. Always try to receive the ball when your opponent spikes. Just press Circle. If you’re far from the ball, let your teammate do it using tip #1.

4. Always go for the spike by pressing X. You can use the left analog stick to point the direction of the spike so point to the empty space in your opponents’ court.

5. If your teammate receives the ball, go near her, but not very near, and press Circle so that you can set her up for an attack.

6. If an opponent tries to block your spike, lob it instead by pressing Circle. You can also change the lob’s direction.

6. You can also command your teammate to spike or lob her attack by pressing X or Circle.

Hope it helps.

otnesse

goal 23, 24 does not appear.
Goal 23 is for the white SR, Goal 24 is for the red SSR.

Let me post the goals:

Mission #1 - Win rank E final as ACE
Mission #2 - Give her 10 peaches
Mission #3 - Take photos on the pool
Mission #4 - Win rank D final as ACE
Mission #5 - Give her 10 apples
Mission #6 - Take photos on the bridge (last scene, third option)
Mission #7 - Win rank C final as ACE
Mission #8 - Give her 10 donuts
Mission #9 - Take photos near the volleyball ground (second scene, first option)
Mission #10 - Win rank B final as ACE
Mission #11 - Give her favourite drink
Mission #12 - Take photos with event R accessories
Mission #13 - Win rank A semifinal as ACE
Mission #14 - Take photos in the event scene
Mission #15 - Take photos in the event pose
Mission #16 - Win rank A final as ACE
Mission #17 - Give her favourite item
Mission #18 - Take photos in the hotel room
Mission #19 - Take photos with event SR costume
Mission #20 - Win rank S final as ACE
Mission #21 - Take photos with event SR accessories
Mission #22 - Take photos on the bed
Mission #23 - Win a match with event SR costume (fully awaken)
Mission #24 - Take photos with event SSR costume

Missions 1-23 require the SR. What you have is the SSR, which only requires Mission 24 to be completed.

And also, this link indicates you don't need to accomplish Goals 1-23 to do Goal 24:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...MmWauqiQY2si7fMHWF_Px9BGM/edit#gid=2057387806

FullPower88

e4df4fe6d611e9edfec41d7a6eb19320.jpg

Yes!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD